V-day W-day

"I love you" Calum whispered in your ear, kissing your cheek.

"I know, I guess you're alright too." You say, smiling at him.

"And now it's time to turn our attention to the best man and maid of honor as it is time for their speech." The DJ says, and everyone's attention turns towards our table. Michael and Luke stand up, and are handed mics'.

"Good evening I'm Michael the best man."

"And I'm Luke for some reason I'm the maid of honor." Luke scoffs

"Well, let's be honest Luke you do have a sort of feminine charm to you." Michael says, winking.

"Shutup Michael. Now first of all I'd like to say Happy Valentine's Day. Honestly Calum who gets married on Valentine's Day? How cheesy are you? Anyways, congratulations lunatics. Three years ago today Calum and I were in L.A. and we stumbled into a little place called "real records". They had the best vinyls by the way. The girl working that day though was absolutely stunning, and if Calum hadn't called dibs it might be my wedding night tonight. So this girl she totally thought that Calum was a complete loser. So we kept going back, but that first day I already knew this was Calum's girl. Now I was there when they met and most of the time when he went back to bug her, but Michael here was there when she finally gave in. I just want to say that I know what I'm looking for thanks to you two. I'll be looking for someone who gets me and loves me but respects me enough to tell me when not to wear the ugly shirt. So thank you for the second best example of love in my life. The first being my mom with my siblings and I." Luke says.

"This gorgeous girl right here was a tough one, and if you knew Calum at this time you know that he never shut up about her. It was kind of ridiculous. You'll be surprised to know that Y/N and Calum actually officially started going out in Taco Bell, and Calum didn't stalk her there. We were waiting in line and the cashier was giving this girl a hard time so Calum goes up and gives this guy a piece of his mind. He didn't even realize who the girl was at first, and then at some point he turns around, and makes a double take. So I just left right out the door of Taco Bell. Calum though he stayed and they talked, and he asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes obviously, and that's how this epic romance really began. I played a very large part, and I couldn't agree with Luke more. You guys are relationship goals." Michael says laughing.

"Wow thanks for telling everyone what a bitch I was three years ago guys. Really though thank you, you guys are the best friends Calum and I could ever ask for." You say, standing and taking Luke's mic. Everybody settles down and you sit next back down.

"Did you seriously say yes to a guy in Taco Bell?" Calum says, laughing.

"Yea I did, and I'm so happy about that." You say, leaving into his chest.

Best Valentine's Day ever.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY I'm single and just wanna see 50SOG on Feb.14 I hope you guys have a happy and healthy holiday love you and thanks for all the support.

Vote

Comment

Share

Love,
Brooklyn_Baby💖💖💖