Chapter 24

After 4 days and 3 night at Japan, they finally arrive at Korea.

"Ahh, i miss Korea's air so much." Hyejin said, stretching a little bit. Her body feels numbs staying in the plane for 2 hours. Rowoon laughed at her reaction and followed the girl while pulled Hyejin's bag and put inside the car.

"Stop being so dramatic, its only 4 days! Not like we were going there for 4 years!" Rowoon said.

"I know but still.. ahhhh can't wait to meet my family! Oh about tomorrow..does we still need to go to work?" She asks,earning a small flick on the forehead.

"Of course silly, we still have work and meeting to do." Rowoon said earning a small groaned from Hyejin.

"Dont worry i will pay double for you later."

"You better be, Kim Rowoon."

"Oh Hyejin, about yesterday.. what's your answer?" Rowoon asks make Hyejin stop at her tracks and turned to him

Hyejin let out a small smile, " I will give you a chance to prove that you deserve me." Hyejin said and make the tall boy hug the girl tightly.

"Thank you so much, Hyejin. Thank you so much, I promise i will not disappoint you. " He said, kissing her forehead. Hyejin smiled,

"You better keep your promise, Kim Rowoon."

~~~~~~~~~

"See you tomorrow, pretty." Rowoon said, making Hyejin blush a little bit.

"Is my girl blushing?" Rowoon teased, enjoyed looking at the girl blush state. "Stop it idiot, see you tomorrow."Hyejin said quickly left the car.

"Yah, no kisses for me?" Rowoon asks. Hyejin quickly open the car door and give a quick kiss at Rowoon's cheeks.

"Bye idiot!" Hyejin bid him goodbye and quickly entered the house. Earning a small chuckled from the boy.

Hyejin's pov

"Woah, never knew the ceo and secretary kiss each other on the cheeks." Hyunjin said, out of nowhere giving a death glare to me. 

"I-i i, how long have you been there..?" I said, slowly looking down. 

"No need to know how long i have been there. Why you always ignore my words, noona? You never learnt! I know you are older enough can make your own decisions, but why? You now he already has a girlfriend but still you choose to be with him!" Hyunjin slightly yelled make me flinched a little bit.

"H-hyunjin..i can explain.."

Hyunjin scoffed, "Explain what? You and him are a couple? You and him are dating each other?"

I just looked down, scared to look at hyunjin's mad face. Even though he is younger than me but he always has a protective side when its come about me.

Hyunjin shooked his head, "so you can't even talk now?" He asks, make me immediately looked at him.

"Hyunjin, i know you care about me..but please..i can handle this.. its about my life.." I said, made hyunjin more angry.

"I know its your life, noona! But you never learnt! Don't you remember last time when you date that previous boy? You nearly kill yourself because of what he did to you! And then with him? Your own ceo? Are you kidding me?"

"It's my life, hwang hyunjin! Stop overprotective about me so much! Im older than you, i can take care of myself!" I yelled. 

I'm so sick of people telling me what to do and that's it..im sorry hyunjin but this time i can't listen to you..