Chapter 22

After walking and running around the park, they finally leave the park after Hyejin whining that she was hungry. Now, both of them at the nearest restaurant waiting for their food.

"I thought you want to sleep at the park since you like it so much." Rowoon said full of sarcasm in his tone. Hyejin looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes, "just shut up can ya?"

Rowoon chuckled, "Someone is fiesty while waiting for food." Rowoon said, earning a death glare from Hyejin.  Hyejin then take the chopsticks and pointed at Rowoon's eyes, makes the boy shocked. "Do you know why we need two chopsticks to eat?" Hyejin asks, tilt her eyebrows, her hands still pointing chopsticks at Rowoon's eyes.

Rowoon just shooked his head and slowly putting back the chopsticks to the table. "Geez, i was joking. Don't take it so seriously!" Rowoon said. Hyejin just rolled her eyes in annoyance, "That's what you get for messing with me."

After a long of waiting, the foods finally arrive. Both of them thanked the waiters and start digging the food. Both of them were so immersed with their food and didnt bother to look at their surrounding.

"Is the food good?" Rowoon asks, earning a small nod from the girl that was still eating. Rowoon just shooked his head when he saw the girl's chin has a rice on it. He then take the tissues and call the girl, makes the girl looks at him confused all over his face.

"What's w-wr..." but before Hyejin can said her full sentence, Rowoon leaned towards Hyejin makes her close her eyes immediately.

Rowoon chuckled and wipe off the rice on her chin. "Pabo, do you think im gonna kiss you in front of the people in the restaurant?" He asks, throwing away the tissue that he use. Hyejin face started to red because of embarrassed. "How could i know what are you trying do?!! Your move are so unpredictable!!" Hyejin said, trying to argue back. Rowoon just laugh at her embarrassed stated. He likes to tease her, it's was his favourite things to do. Especially when seeing her flustered.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever~ Faster your pace please. We have a lot of place to go."

"Ergh, tell me first where are we going..or else i won't follow you!"

"Beach."

"Call!"

After done with eating and paying the bills, both of them walk slowly to the nearest beach. 

"Ahh, its been a long time since i see beach! It's feel that my problems are flying away~" Hyejin said, playing with the cold water.

"But you can always go to beach at Korea."

"Yeah, but I'm so lazy to go. I was always with my K-drama and YouTube." Hyejin said, earning a big laugh from Rowoon.

"That's why you always reject every time i ask you out?" Rowoon asks, earning a small nod from Hyejin.

"You are really something else, Hwang Hyejin."

"By the way, can i ask you some question?" Hyejin asks, turns her body towards the tall boy.

"You already asks, so no."

Hyejin then look at him with annoyed look and throw some sand towards him. Rowoon scoffed, " Why are you throwing sand to me?"

Hyejin shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know, my hands just have the gut to throw it. It's not my fault, it's my hands fault."

"Y-you better run before i catch you and throw you in the water." Rowoon said, start to chase the girl. 

"Catch me if you can!" Hyejin said, provoking the boy and stick her tongue out.

After a few minutes of trying to chase Hyejin, Rowoon finally gave up. He cant accept the fact that the girl runs so fast. Hyejin finally start to slow her pace when she saw Rowoon was panting so hard.