Chapter 39

Hyejin still wandering around while looking for food and Chan just watch from far, incase if something happens to her.

"Aigoo, that Hwang Hyejin still searching for food." Chan said, shooked his head amused by her action. She totally different from other girl and she never care about what people said to her as long as she be herself. That's what Chan like about her.

His eyebrows furrowed when he saw Hyejin was not in front of  his sight anymore. He start to feel uneasy. What if something happen to her? Chan thought. He quickly stand up leaving the crowd and start searching for her.

Hyejin's pov

I was searching some food to eat when some random guy come to me with a creepy smile that plastered on his ugly faces🙄

"Hey, sweetie..you look so pretty..i never saw you before, are you new here?" He asked, trying to touch my bare shoulder but i avoid it a little bit, feeling a little bit uncomfortable.

"Wow, you actually is playing hard to get huh?" He asked still not giving up. But here i am, didn't bother to look at him and just go another food section. He just followed me until i stop at the drink sections.

I took the cocktail that place on the table without knowing that he already spiked my drink. I drink a little bit and at the first sip i didn't like the taste of the cocktail. It taste horrible and i don't know how to describe it. After a few sips, my head feels heavy. I touch my head and look around at my surroundings. But all i can see..everything is become blurry.

The guy in front of me smirked and hold my shoulder. I try to escape but the effects are too strong. The last thing i heard before blackout was,

"That was you get for playing hard to get, sweetie.."

Chan's pov

I try search around for Hyejin, luckily i found her at drink sections. But the thing is, she looks like she was already fainted. And the man was trying to hold her in inappropriate way. I feel my bloods boil and went towards the guy. The guy was about to left the place with Hyejin but i quickly blocked his way making him mad.

"Who the fck are you? Why are you blocking my way?! Get lost!" The guy said still holding tightly onto Hyejin. Hyejin must be so uncomfortable with that state. Fcking bastard.

"Me? The girl you hold right now is my wife, you jerk?!" I said, giving a punch on his face. Luckily, not many people realise the scene. If not, i'm going to get a really good scolding from my parents.

The guy quickly left after i punch him good on his face. Serves you right, jerk!

I quickly take Hyejin and carried her into bridal style.

I sighed, "He must spiked you drink until you fainted like this. What a jerk.." I said and slowly put her on the car, placing my black coat on her bare shoulder.

I went to my parents table and take car keys and Hyejin's belongings with me. Mom and dad were looking at me confused.

"Where are you going? And where is Hyejin?" Mom asked.

"I need to go home now. Hyejin suddenly feels sick and want to go home." I said, making an excuse. I don't want them to know that Hyejin was fainted. It will make them worry.