Chapter 5

Still in Hyejin's POV

I looked at my wristwatch, 8:30 a.m. It's still early if i headed to work first. Should i go to San's cafe for my morning coffee? I can also buy for Mr Kim.

I drive my car to San's cafe and park carefully. I walked to San's cafe and it greeted by refreshing coffee smells.

"Sannie, annyeonggggg!" I greet loudly made the boy flinched a little bit. I just laughed at his reaction and walked to the counter.

San looked at me upside down and smiled, "Judging your outfit today,  i guess you get the job?" San said. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, i got the job! Thanks to you, i owe you a lot. How can i repay you?" I said.

He smiled, "just buy me food, that's all i ask for." he said made me nodded.

"Noted!"

"So, what do you want to order? Order anything, my treat." San said made me smile.

"Just give me Caramel macchiato and iced americano." I said. San nodded and start doing his work.

After 10 minutes of waiting, San finally gives me the coffee i order. I gladly take the coffee and thanks him before i walked out from the cafe.

"Have a nice day, noona! Don't make some trouble!" San said made me chuckle at his word.

"Nae~ i will! See you later!" I said bid him goodbye.

Since San's cafe and my office are not too far away, it's only take me 5 minutes to arrive there. I take all my belongings and headed to office where i will dedicated my whole life as secretary to Kim Rowoon.

Just I'm about to take a first step to the office, my phone start to ding meaning someone's send me messages. It's from Hyunjin.

my lil bro hyunjin😌✨ : goodluck for your first day! I'm warning you, don't ever trying to fall in love with him? understand?

I let out a heavy sighed, there we go..hyunjin being protective again..he will never trust me again after what happened..

I furious replying the messages,

me: Yah! I come here to work, i know what I'm doing,hyunjin ahh~ don't worry, okay?

I quickly click send button and put my phone back.

Finally, the most nerve wrecking moment has come. Here i am still standing in front of his office room. Should i knock it or not ?

"What are you doing in front of the door? Want me to open the door for you or what?" The voice said makes me shocked. I turn around and saw him was standing there still looking at me with his cold eyes.

I shooked my head and quickly giving him way,motion him to walk first.

"You are earlier than i thought." He said, looking through at the file that piles up on his desk.

I just smiled, don't know what to respond.  "So, what's my schedule for today?" He asks, his eyes glued on me, makes me nervous a little bit.

I quickly open the notebook and looked throughly his schedule for today.

"Today at 10 a.m you will have a meeting with the staff and at 12.00 pm you will have lunch and have a meeting with SKZ entertainment about our next project." I said. He just nodded.

"I need you to prepare for our meeting minutes and you need to accompany for our lunch meeting." He said make me jaw dropped.

Accompany him lunch meeting? What if i bump with Hyunjin, do you imagine how chaos that can be.