Chapter 57

"Please be fine, my love of my life. I still haven't tell you about the suprise that i'm going to tell you"

Hyejin left the lobby alone making everyone's calling her names but she didn't bother to look back.

"Where are you going?" Minho asks when he see Hyunjin already wants to follow his sister.

"Follow her." Hyunjin says.

"Don't, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin then look at Minho, "What do you mean don't? You don't know what will she do if she's alone!" Hyunjin rage.

Minho let out a heavy sighs," I know but let her be. Just let her calm down first. This news already too much for her to take in. Just let her be alone, she will be okay." Minho reassures, again.

Hyunjin sighs then looked at Minho, "Do you think Chan hyung will survive?" Hyunjin asks, hoping an answer from Minho.

"I..i don't have any answer for that but for now we can pray for the best. I know Chan hyung is strong, he will get up soon and reunite with his family and us again.." Minho says, comforting Hyunjin.

"I hope so."

--

"Noona.."

Hyejin tilts her head towards the man that calls her just now.

"Here, some bread and milk. You didn't eat anything today. You don't want to make Chan hyung and baby worry about you, right?" Seungmin says,make Hyejin widens her eyes a little bit.

"W-wait..how did you know? I never tell anyone about this, including Chan.." Hyejin asks, looks confuses.

Seungmin smiles a little bit, "I'm sorry, noona. I accidentally saw your pregnancy test that you put in your bag, yesterday and it shows double line. That's mean positive, right?"

Hyejin just slightly nods her head, "Y-yeah..i'm pregnant about 2 months.."

Seungmin smiles, "Congrats..i hope Chan hyung can hear about this news real soon. I'm pretty sure he will be so happy about this news."

Hyejin let out a heavy sighs , "Will he survives, Seungmin? I'm afraid that he will leave me and baby..i'm not ready for that yet, Seungmin.." Hyejin says, starting to cry again.

Seungmin then slowly when towards Hyejin and pulls her into a hug. "Don't cry, noona..Chan hyung is strong, more than you think..he will survive..let's pray for him, okay?" Seungmin says, reassures Hyejin.

--

After a few hours of waiting, the doctors incharge finally come out from the operation theatre.

"May i talk to Bang Chan's family for a while?" Dr Lee asks.

"You can talk to us, Dr..we are Bang Chan's family." Minho says, represents all of them.

"Is Chan Hyung okay?" Jeongin asks.

Dr Lee just shooks his head, "He's in a critical condition. He chances to live only 50/50. For now he only depends on mechanical ventilator." Dr Lee says, makes all of them cry at the sudden news.