Chapter 7

Finally, the day Hyejin has been waiting! Saturday, the day she can rest from hectic work and her annoying boss, Kim Rowoon. Hearing his name already makes Hyejin shivered.

"you got me feeling like a psycho~ psycho"

Hyejin was sleeping when the familiar caller ringtone start to ring. Hyejin let out a heavy sighed,  ignoring the calls and put the pillow on her ears preventing to hear the noise.

At first, it's already stop ringing but then her phone's start to ring non stop make the girl wake up from her sleep, annoyed all over her.

"Ergh, who's the heck calling me early this morning?! Can they respect my privacy?!" Hyejin said, frustrated taking the phone beside the table. Without looking at the caller id, she quickly slide the green button and put on to her ears.

"Yah, why make you sooooo hard to pick up my call?!" The familiar voices said on the other line made Hyejin immediately wake up from her slumber.

She then looked at the caller id, 'Annoying Boss😑'  She let out a heavy sighed, 'What does he wants in this morning? Can i have some peaceful saturday morning?' She thought.

"What do you want, sir? It's freaking saturday... I don't have any work to do..." She said lazily replied.

"Do you forget about our deal? Remember, butler?" He said.

"It's your deal, not our deal. Besides, I'm only late for 2 minutes!" Hyejin said emphasize the word.

Hyejin rolled her eyes when she hears Rowoon's annoying laugh on the other line.

"I don't care about that. I want you come to my place, now! I only give you 30 minutes to arrive. If you late even for one second, you gonna be my butler for the whole year." He said.

Hyejin slowly clenched teeth, "Nae, nae~ just send me your address.." She said ending up the call didn't wait for Rowoon to reply.

She throw her phone away, "Oh god, please give me strength mentally and physically when I'm with him. I afraid that i will slowly lost my sanity because of his annoying presence."

Rowoon's pov

"Woah, she really ended the call without waiting for my reply?" I shooked my head still laughing. She must be so frustrated when i disturb her beauty sleep. Sorry, Hwang Hyejin..is it wrong to say that i miss seeing and annoy you?

I looked at the watch that hanging on the wall, it's 9:00 a.m. Hyejin will arrive here in 30 minutes from now. I quickly finish my exercise and quickly take my shower. 

Can't wait for her to arrive! Because, i can annoy her and see that cute angry face of her for the whole day!

Hyejin's POV

I looked at the wristwatch that perfectly landed on my hand, " I have 15 minutes to arrive at his house. Can i make it?"

I quickly reach my car keys, purse and phone and quickly run to downstairs without eating my breakfast.

"Hyejin ah! Are you not gonna take your breakfast?" Eomma asks. I shooked my head and wear my snickers.

"Mian eomma! I'm running late. Bubye love you!" I shouted from the outside and quickly drive the car.

About 10 minutes later, i finally arrive his house!

I ring the bell and waiting for him to open it. I heard his footsteps running from the upstairs and open the door. But to my suprise, i was greet by him that half naked. Only a towel that cover his lower body.