Chapter 33

"Is he fine, doctor?" Youngbin asked, glancing at the boy that was still sleeping. An iv bag was attached to his hand.

"He's fine. He just dehydrated and need some rest. He will wake up soon, just let him sleep more. He looks like he doesn't get enough of rest and sleep." The doctor said, giving a reassure smile to Youngbin. Youngbin nodded and let out a sighed of relief, thanking the doctor before he left Rowoon's ward.

"Aigoo, Rowoon ah.. i told you that i'm here if you need someone to rant on right? Why you always endure it by yourself?" Youngbin said, while looking at the sleeping boy. Youngbin let out a heavy sighed and leaned on the chair that provided, he was about to sleep when Rowoon called his name make Youngbin immediately stood up.

"Rowoon ah? Neo gwaenchana (Are you okay)?" Youngbin asked. Rowoon just nodded weakly. He then looked at Youngbin, "Hyung, can you help me?" Rowoon asked. Youngbin nodded, "What do you need me to help with me?"

"Can you find Hyejin for me? I miss her so much.." Rowoon said, slowly but loud enough for Youngbin to hear.

Youngbin sighed, "Where can i find her, Rowoon ah? I know she's at Australia..but it's hard since we don't have any acquaintances at there..it will be hard to find her." Youngbin said. Rowoon's head hanging low, "Do you have Chan's contact number? I promise i will move on if i get to hear her voice for one last time, hyung.." Rowoon pleaded.

Youngbin shooked his head, "I'm sorry, Rowoon..i don't have his contact number. I try to ask from his workmates but they don't give it. I'm really sorry.."

Rowoon felt his heart broke into a million pieces, his head still hanging low. "Hyung...i miss her..so much..it's hurt me so much..does she's really hate me that much, hyung?" He asked, started to sob. Youngbin was taken aback when he saw Rowoon's crying. Rowoon that he knows is rarely crying..but this time, it's maybe hurt him really good.

"Rowoon ah, i know it's hurt..i know that you're hurting..just cry..one day you will completely move on from her, it takes time to completely heal from this..but trust me you will be fine.." Youngbin said, still patting the crying boy.

"How can i hyung..i'm just hoping that i can turn back the time and explain everything to her..but i know i'm already late..she's already left..it's no use.."

Youngbin patted Rowoon's head, " I know how you feel Rowoon..but please don't give up..she will comeback soon, i promise.."

---------------------------

"Hyejin, can you please send me our company monthly reports? If possible, i want you to send it to me before lunchtime. Is it okay for you?" Chan asked. Hyejin nodded, "Arasseo, i will give it to you." Hyejin said

"Thank you, Hyejin." Chan said before left to his room.

"Mr Bang, here is your monthly report that you want." Hyejin said, handed him a blue file that contains their company monthly report.

Chan take the file from her hand and chuckled, "Why with sudden formality? You never call me Mr Bang before." Chan said, make Hyejin rolled her eyes a little bit.

"Of course i need to speak with you formality. Or else someone will badmouthing about me being rude to my own boss." Hyejin said.

Chan laughed, "Just don't mind about them. You know how much they like to talk about others, right? Let them talk what they want to talk about you. As long as i'm with you, that's the matter."

Hyejin nodded, "Arasseo Mr Ceo Bang Chan~ I will ignore what they say after this okay?" Hyejin said.

"Good girl. Wanna have some lunch? I'm hungry."

"Sure, but let me take my things first."

"Okay~"

At restaurant,

"Hyejin ah, are you not planning to go back to Korea?" Chan asked suddenly. Hyejin looked at him with hurt expressions, "Do you really don't want me here?" Hyejin asked, her voice came out shaky a little bit.

"No..it's not like that.."

"And then what? You always asks me that..do you really want me to leave?"

Chan sighed and grabbed her shoulder make Hyejin faced him with a teary eyes, "Hyejin, listen. It's not that i didn't like you stay here. I'm glad that you're coming with me and i'm thankful for that..but..don't you miss your family? don't you miss Hyunjin? Don't you want to clear things with Rowoon hyung? I'm pretty sure he must waiting to ex--"

"There's nothing to clear with him, Chan.. I'm already over with him..i'm sure he's already living his happy life. So, please..don't talk about him in front of me again..that's all i ask." Hyejin said, stand up from her seat and left the restaurant leaving Chan alone.

"But your face said otherwise..i now you miss him but you are too ego to admit it, Hyejin ah.." Chan mumbled.

---------------------

"Hyejin, i'm sorry abo--"

"We are at office right now, Mr Bang. We will talk later." Hyejin said with cold voice. Her eyes still on the computer screen, didn't bother to look up.

Chan smiled bitterly, "Okay, we will talk about it at home." Chan said before entered his room.

It's already 5 pm and it's time to go home. Hyejin cleaned up her desk and packed her things. She was about to go but one hands grab on her wrist make her stop.

"Let's go back together."

"You go first. I need to go somewhere." Hyejin said, trying to let go from his grip. But fail, his grip is too strong.

"Let's go together, you will get lost if you go alone." Chan said make Hyejin let out an annoyed sighed, "I'm already a big girl..no need to worry about me. I just want to go walk for a while."

Chan sighed and let go Hyejin wrist, "Arasseo, don't be home so late..if you need ride, just call me..i'll be there.." Chan said and Hyejin nodded before left.

Hyejin's pov

"Ahh, it's so refreshing~" I gulped the orange juice that i bought just now. "How i miss walking alone like this. It's so calming.." I smiled. I looked for a while the surrounding in front of me before i take out my phone and open the gallery.

I smiled at the silly pictures that Hyunjin used to take on my phone. "Aish, bogoshipeo jinjja (i really miss you) You must been doing really well without your trouble maker noona, right? Ahhh, I miss youu, Hwang Hyunjin!" I shouted, didn't care about my surroundings. Just then, my eyes stop at the picture that we took at Japan.

I rubbed my face harshly, "Ahh, why i still think about you? I should move on...right? You must be happy now with your life..Ahh, i hate it how you have been hurting me but here i am still missing you.. i'm must be really out of my mind, right? Oh god, please stop me from thinking about him.. i want to move on..i will move on from him..even though it takes years to move on, i will try..i don't want to let my heart break anymore..that's all that i ask.."

My tears start to fall. Not gonna lie, i missed everything about him..i missed when he annoyed me at the office like he usually do..but for him and his family sake..i will move on from him, Kim Rowoon.

"I guess..it's my cue to say goodbye..goodbye my love, thank you for everything.."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

oh? another update for you guys😆 hope you guys like it and happy working for those who work tomorrow and have a nice day at school if you are still students☺️