Chapter 35

"WHO THE FCK POSTED THIS ARTICLE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" Rowoon yelled. His yelled can heard by all of his workers. Youngbin immediately ran towards his office when he heard Rowoon yelled.

"Rowoon? What's wrong?" Youngbin asked, looking at the angry boy with a concern look. Rowoon groaned and throw the phone, make his phone crack a little.

Youngbin take the phone and look at the article that he mention. He was shocked when seeing the article that appear at his phone screen.

"CEO OF SF9 ENTERTAINMENT, KIM SEOKWOO ANNOUNCED GETTING MARRY WITH HIS FIANCÉ, CHOI EUNJUNG THIS END OF THE MONTH." (i dont know how announcements usually work but yeah😂 i'm suck at it🤣)

'No wonder Rowoon is so mad.'

"Rowoon.." Youngbin called his name slowly. Rowoon looked at Youngbin with frustrated face, "Hyung..what should i do? I never asked any reporter to make that article..why is everything getting worse?" Rowoon said, tired can be heard on his voice.

"I'm sorry for what you have been through, Rowoon. But don't worry i will try to find the reporter that post this article and inform it to you if i got the info." Youngbin said, making Rowoon smiled a little bit.

"Thanks hyung. I owe you a lot. Thank you for being there with me when i need help." Rowoon said, hugging youngbin.

Youngbin hugged him back and patted his back, "No need to thank me, Rowoon. You already like a little brother to me and that's my cue to protect you now. Don't be so stress okay? Remember what your doctor said. Don't stress too much."

"I will try, hyung. Thank you for reminding me." Youngbin nodded before leave his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan eyes widen when he saw the news that the boys sending him at the group chat.

STRAY KIDS 🔥

Han🐿:Chan hyung! Do you saw the news?

Chan🐺: yes, i'm aware about it.

minho🐰:does hyejin know about this?

Chan🐺: doesn't know about it yet. for now i guess?

hyunjin🦙: can you please keep this from noona? I don't think she will handle this very well. I know she's still thinking about that jerk.

Changbin🐰🐷: he has name, hyunjin.

hyunjin🦙: i don't care, he hurts my noona! that damn jerk🙄

chan🐺: enough guys, and don't worry hyunjin.. i will try to distract your sister as much as i can.

hyunjin🦙: thanks hyung🙃

chan turned off the phone and let out a heavy sighed, "I hope Hyejin didn't see the news yet.." Chan said before leaving his room to find Hyejin.

He sighed a relief when he saw Hyejin still there, doing her works.

"Hyejin!" Chan called as Hyejin looked up and smiled at the boy. "Yes, Chan? What's up?" She asked. Chan was tempting to tell her. Hyejin can see that Chan was nervous. "Chan, what's wrong? Why are you so nervous?" Hyejin asks.

Chan sighed, "Can you please don't open your phone for today? Only for today?" Hyejin looked at him confused, "Ookkay..but why?"

"Pretty please..don't ask what's the reason just please listen to me for this once, okayy?" Chan pleaded.

Hyejin shooked her head, "You are acting weird, Chan.."

"It's for your sake.." Chan said, enough for her to heard. Hyejin just nodded her head lazily, "Arraseo~"