Chapter 28

"Can i go with you?"

The last word that came from Hyejin's mouth shocked both of them.

"Yah, what are you talking about?" Chan asks, already stop packing up the bag.

"Noona, why so sudden?" Hyunjin asks. Both of them just stare at Hyejin like Hyejin was commit a crime.

"Please, Chan..can i go with you?" Hyejin asks still pleading him. Chan sighed, "But why so sudden, Hyejin? You know that i'm going back to Australia is not for having some fun right? I need to manage company there." Chan said, persuading the pouty girl.

"Pleaseeeee, i need to go with you..i don't care if you go back there to manage your company.. i will work with you..." Hyejin said.

"Noona! Please don't go...Do you want to go because i ignore you before?" Hyunjin asks, already sad. Hyejin shooked her head, "It's not like that...i just want to clear my mind from all this mess and if i stay here, Rowoon might find me..please..just let me go..i dont want to hurt myself anymore.." Hyejin said make both of them let out a sighed.

Hyunjin groaned, "But noona, you can work with us..you don't need to leave me or our family..you don't need to make decisions like this.."Hyunjin said made Hyejin looked up and stare Hyunjin's eyes. "Hyunjin ah, jebal~ i just only hurt myself if i continue to stay here. What's the point of working at your company if our company and your company will always meet each other? Don't you think it will make me hard to move on from him?" Hyejin asks, looking at her brother.

Hyunjin scoffed, "You are selfish noona! You always think about yourself! Have you never thought about how i feel? Do i really need to suffer again seeing you leave me? I- i don't know what to say anymore.." Hyunjin said angrily leaving the room.

The tears that Hyejin hold for a while start to fall again. She's totally understand how Hyunjin feels but she doesn't has any choices.

Chan slowly went towards her and patted her back, "Chan, please help me..i really want to go with you..i don't want to stay here anymore. The more i stay the more i hurt." Hyejin said, sobbing in Chan's chest.

Chan slowly rubbed her back trying to comfort her, "I don't know if this is a good idea, Hyejin. I need to discuss this matter with your parents first. It's that okay with you?" Chan asks. Hyejin nodded, "It's fine with me. But...how about Hyunjin..i don't want him to get mad at me anymore..."Hyejin said, still crying. Chan smiled, "Don't worry about him. I will try to talk to him later, okay?" Chan said and Hyejin just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day is finally here. The day where Hyejin will leave everything behind and start a new life at Australia.

"Hyejin, is everything with you? Do you left anything?" Chan asks taking a glance at the girl that sit beside him. Hyejin smiled and nodded, "Yeah, everything is already with me!" Hyejin said. The both of them went to bid Hyejin's parents goodbye before left.

"Eomma, i'm gonna miss you so much. Take care of yourself when i'm not here, okie?" Hyejin said while hugging her mom tightly. "Aigoo, my baby~do you really need to go? Do you really want to leave me here with you father?" Hyejin's mom started to tear up a little bit. Hyejin chuckled, "Eomma, don't be so dramatic! You have Hyunjin! Hyunjin will accompany you tho.."

Hyejin eomma just only can let out a sighed. It's hard for her to let her only daughter to go but she believes that Chan will take a good care of Hyejin for her.

"Speaking about Hyunjin...he's really upset about you are gonna leave him." Hyejin's eomma said. Hyejin face turn into a sad smile, "I know eomma. He doesn't want to talk to me or see me.." Hyejin said faking a smile. She then went towards her father and hug him.

"Appa...i'm sorry if i always ignore your words, being a stubborn daughter i am..you must have a really hard time raising me, right? I'm sorry for everything.."Hyejin said, hugging her father tightly.

Her father then caressed her head, "Eventhough you always make a problem with everyone including me but please remember that you will always be my daughter no matter what happen." Her father said make Hyejin cry even more.

Just then, an announcement from airport has been made.

"Good morning to passengers. This is pre-boarding announcement for flight SKZ 0325 to Australia. We are now inviting those passengers with small children and any passengers that requiring any special assistance, to begin boarding on this time. Please have your boarding passes and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." The announcer said.

Hyejin's father then broke the hug, "Take care of yourself,Hyejin. Don't make some trouble at there." And then he turned towards Chan.

"Chan, i entrust you to take care of my daughter for me. If she's naughty or stubborn just send her back to Korea." Hyejin's father jokes make both of them laugh. Chan nodded and hugged her father, " I will take a good care of her, Mr Hwang. Don't worry." Chan said.

Chan broke the hug and take Hyejin's and his luggage with him. "Hyejin, we need to go now. The gate will close soon." Chan said, make Hyejin nodded. Hyejin then went towards her parents and give them a last hug.

"Take care of yourself and please send my regards to Hyunjin. Tell him i love him and I'm sorry for everything." Hyejin said, kissing her parent's cheeks.

Just before they start to go to boarding gate, someone was calling their name make both of them stop. They turned around and saw the others were running towards them.

"Channie Hyung/Hyejin Noona! Please don't go yet before you guys bid us goodbye!" Han shouted. Chan and Hyejin smiled and waiting for them. The 6 of them start to engulf them into a tight hug.

"Be safe, guys. We gonna miss you two." Minho said.  Chan nodded, "You guys too, please take care of our company when i'm gone okay? I trust you, Minho." Chan said, patted his shoulder. Hyejin on the other hand was searching for someone.

"Guys, does Hyunjin is with you guys?" Hyejin asks, make 6 of them look at each other. Don't know how to answer her question.

"Hmm, we try to but he doesn't want.." Jeongin said, make Hyejin a little bit sad. "Ohh, It's okay..don't forget to tell him i love him okay? We will go now. Take care.." Hyejin said.

Just then...

"Noonaaa!!!" Hyejin stopped from her walking. She turned around and saw the person that she was waiting. Hwang Hyunjin, her brother.

"Hyunjin!" She shouted his name and ran towards her little brother, giving a tight hug. "I thought you will never come to see me before i go.." Hyejin started to sob. Hyunjin then carressed his sister's back. " I don't have heart to do like that.. as much as i despise you going there with Chan hyung..i believe Chan hyung will take a good care of you..I'm sorry for ignoring you again, noona..Please take care of yourself, don't forget to eat, don't make any trouble at there..if anything happens just call me. I will always be there for you, noona." Hyunjin said, make Hyejin cry more.

"Aish, noona...don't cry...you make me hard to let you go~" Hyunjin said. Hyejin punched his chest playfully. "You are the one who makes me cry like this, idiot." Hyejin said. Hyunjin then caressed her hair, "You need to go now, noona. The flight is going to board soon." Hyunjin said, letting his noona goes with heavy heart.

"See you when i see you again, Hyunjin. I will miss you, my idiot little brother!" Hyejin shouted, start to leave with Chan.

Hyunjin tears start to fall from his cheeks, " Me too noona, i will miss you my trouble maker noona.." Hyunjin said slowly, seeing his noona's figure slowly disappeared from his sight.