Chapter 20

Author’s POV

After Hyunry dropped Hyejin at Rowoon’s house, Hyunry quickly drove her car to the real destination. She has to meet the people in charge of advertisement from SKZ Entertainment.

They deal to meet on Starbucks at 3pm. From Rowoon’s house, it’s take about 10-15 minutes to arrive there and Hyunry is already late!

“Oh god, I’m already late” Hyunry glanced at her wrist watch while looked at the traffic jam. She dialed one of the member, informed that she will be late cause that freaking traffic.

After a few rings, the man finally pick up the call.

“ Hello ? I’m Hyunry from SF9 Entertaiment. This is Mr. Lee right ?”

“Yes, Miss Park? Where are you? I already arrived at Starbucks just now with my other member." He said on the other line.

“I’m sorry, Mr.Lee. I’m stuck on traffic jam right now. I will arrived between 3:15-3:30pm. Is it okay? I’ll treat you guys later.”

“It’s okay, Miss Park. We will waiting for you. Besides, I’m with my assistant too, so it’s not too boring”

“I’m really sorry, Mr. Lee. See you soon !”

————————————

Minho’s POV

I felt very blessed and thankful to Chan hyung for giving me opportunity for handling this position with my sweet little crush. Without i realise, my face start to crept a smile makes Seungmin that in front of me looking at me giving me a weird look.  I sipped an ice americano makes me smiled unconsciously.

“Hyung, why are you smiling?  You look like a killer with that smile. Ergh, so scare!"  Seungmin asked me, looked at me upside down while sip his ice latte.

I shook my head and just keep enjoyed the drink in front of me.

Suddenly, the Café's  door rang makes us perk our head and looked up to the door.

It’s her, the girl that i was waiting for. 

Park Hyunry.

With white suit and long hair, suit with her appearance. She looks perfect like an angel fell from heaven.

She quickly run towards us and bow,

“I’m really sorry for making you two wait for me. I’m.... I’m really sorry.... I was stucked in traffic jam.” she said while gasping.

“Ahh.. It’s okay. We still have time. So, let’s discuss for the things, should we? ” I ask and earning a small nodded from two of them. I pull a seat for her and she smiled, mumble a small thank you.

“First of all, this is the file that you ask..............” Throughout the meeting, i can't concentrate what we are discussing. It's just i came here to see her. The way she talked, reacted and  laughed really makes me fall in love more with her.

After 1 hour, the discussion finally come to the end. I put my files on my bag and heard her let out a sigh of relief.

“Finally, our meeting is done! ” she said looked at me while giving me a sweet smile.

I smiled and ruffled her hair,  "You already work hard, Miss Park. I'm glad to work with you.” I said.

Seungmin that in front of me just snickered what i say, i look at him raising a brows and he looks at me mouthing a word ' more than checking her out!'

I shoot him a death glared and he just laughed.

She  giggled and sipped her hot caramel latte. “Don’t be too formal, just call me Hyunry. Besides, we’re in same age. So, basically we’re friends right now. Well except for Seungmin.” She said.