Chapter 45

After everything calm down a little bit,

Rowoon then looked at her, "I'm sorry if i'm asking too much.. Can you hold Hyunmin for a while? I need to settle down this first." He said.

Hyejin nodded, "Sure, don't worry about Hyunmin..Just settle all your works first, okay?" She said, and slowly take Hyunmin from his embrace. After Rowoon left to settle the undone works, she slowly went towards where Chan and the boys were seated.

"Is that Rowoon hyung child?" Jisung asked and Hyejin nodded.

"Rowoon needs to do something, so he asks me to take care of Hyunmin for a while.." Hyejin said.

"Love, can i hold him?" Chan asked, earning a small nodded from her. Hyejin slowly put the sleeping little boy in his embrace.

Hyejin smiled at the sight in front of her. She took out her phone and captured the sight in front of her. Chan with baby. Totally a father figured.

"I see someone is head over heels for Chan hyung." Minho said, making 7 of them look at Hyejin's direction.

"Love?" Chan called her making Hyejin snapped into reality.

"Yes..?" Hyejin looked at them confused why the 8 of them looked at her smiling like a creep.

"You are staring me, love." Chan said, make Hyejin blush.

"Eh, am i? I was staring at Hyunmin, not at you!" Hyejin said, let out a nervous laughter. Hyunjin shooked his head, "You are so bad at lying, noona. I can see through your eyes, okay? Those heart eyes, damn~ Single can't relate." Hyunjin said teasing his sister.

"I didn't!" Hyejin groaned.

"Yeah, yeah~whatever you said." Hyunjin said make Hyejin rolled her eyes.

Chan saw Hyejin red face and scooted a little closer to her, "Do you imagine us with our baby?" He asked, making Hyejin blush more.

"Channie!"

"Eh why you called me, Channie? You usually call me baby though?" Chan asked, decide to tease her more.

"Christopher.." Hyejin growled,looked at him with a death glare.

Chan finally surrendered when he saw Hyejin's furious state, "Okay, okay! I won't tease you anymore! But tell me the truth, do you imagine us with our baby?" He asked again.

"Ergh, yes! Satisfied now?" Hyejin asked and looked away, pretending to scroll through her phone.

Felix nudge Chan. "You tease her so much, hyung." Felix said, laughing.

"It's not my fault that she looks cute while sulking." Chan said, earning a little but painful pinch on his waist.

"Hyejin! Stop it, i'm holding Hyunmin!" Chan shrieked.

"Who asked you to tease me so much.." Hyejin said, didn't bother to look at him.

Hyejin then continued scrolling her phone, ignoring Chan and the boys.

--

"Hyejin, thank you for taking care of Hyunmin for me." Rowoon said, his eyes already swollen because of crying too much.

Hyejin smiled, "No problem, Rowoon..just call me if you need my help okay?" Hyejin said, slowly put the sleeping baby on his baby cot.

"Hyejin.."

"Yes?"

"If you don't mind..can i use your time for a while..i need to talk something with you.."