Chapter 43

Jisung eyes widen when he saw the picture of Hyejin and Chan at the beach kissing on instagram.

"Wait..is it real?" Jisung said, loudly making his other friends looked at him weirdly.

"What's wrong, jisung? Why you look so shocked?" Minho asked and peek through his phone. As expected, Minho eyes also widen when he saw the picture.

"Hyejin and Chan hyung are together?" Minho asked. Then, all of them except for Hyunjin peek through Jisung's phone and have same expressions as Jisung and Minho.

Jisung turned to Hyunjin that was still working and typing something on his laptop, "Yah, Hyunjin! Do you know about this?" Jisung asked.

Hyunjin smiled, "Yes, i already knew about it.." He said, simply.

"And you didn't bother to tell us?" Jisung asked again.

"I thought you guys knew that Chan hyung has a soft spot for my noona. That's why i just keep quiet about it." Hyunjin said.

"So, you didn't mind if Hyejin noona date with Chan hyung?" Jeongin asked.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded, "I don't care at all because i know Chan hyung can take a good care of my sister than anyone else. And i'm happy for Chan hyung because finally, my noona notices his loves for her." Hyunjin said, making the other boys cooed at Hyunjin sweet words.

"Awee that's so sweet! Anywayssss wants to disturb the new couple by face timing them?" Changbin asked, earning a big nodded from 6 of them.

Chan's pov

I groaned a little bit when i heard the loud caller ringtone came from my phone. I take the phone on the table and looked at the caller id.

"Jisung? What does he wants early in the morning?" I mumbled. I take a look at the girl beside me that was still sleeping. I smiled a little and accept the call from Jisung.

"CHAN HYUNGGGGGG!!!" The 7 of them shouted make Hyejin that was sleeping soundly wake up from her sleep.

"Oh my god, what's the loud noise?" Hyejin asked, rubbed her tired eyes.

"I'm sorry, princess. The kids want to face time me." I said make the kids on other line cooed because of the pet names i give to Hyejin.

"Wuuu, princesss~ so sweet~" Jisung and Felix said.

Hyejin looked up and wave to the phone, "Hi boys!"

"Hi noona! You must have a good time with Chan hyung huh?" Changbin asked making both of us blushed.

"Yah! What are you talking about?" I asked, making them smirked more.

"Eyyy~ don't denied it,hyung! You ears tell us otherwise!" Minho said.

"Aish this boys! I swear to god! What the purpose for calling me early in the morning huh?"

"We just want to bother you and to confirm that you guys are dating for real~" Seungmin said.

I facepalmed and looked at Hyejin that already giggled. "Seriously guys? The instagram post wasn't enough for you to believe it?" I asked and they just shooked their head.

"Aigoo these boys! By the way, is everything okay?"

They nodded. "Everything is okay, Chan hyung! Minho hyung really manage the company so well!" Hyunjin said, making me let out a small smile.

"Glad to hear that. Thank you Minho for taking care the company while i'm away."

Minho smiled, "No problem, hyung. I know how much you treasure the company. Don't worry..me and the others will take a good care of this company. I promise you, Chan hyung.."