Chapter 48

"I never get a chance to say that you are really gorgeous, wifey.." Chan said, suddenly, made the girl looked at him shyly.

"Am i just gorgeous for today, husband?" Hyejin asked back, earning a small chuckled from Chan.

"Of course, you are gorgeous everyday..but today you are extra gorgeous..like princess." He said, made Hyejin blush.

Chan just stared at his now wife with loving eyes, made the girl felt shy by his sudden stared.

"Yah, stop looking at me like that.." Hyejin said, looked away from him. Chan let out a small chuckled, "Why? You are my wife now..nothing can stop me from looking at you.." Chan said, caressed her cheeks.

"We are still in the event baby, people will look at us.." Hyejin said, finally made an eye contact with her husband. Chan laughed and pecked her lips, "I don't care what people will think about us, i have rights to stare at my wife.." He said, smirking.

Hyejin just shooked her head, "Suit yourself baby~"

"Hey newlyweds!" Rowoon smiled,greeted both of them.

"Hey, Rowoon! Glad that you came." Hyejin said, giving a side hug to him. Rowoon smiled and ruffled Hyejin's hair. "Of course i come. I want to see you getting married with the love of your life." Rowoon said, smiling brightly. He then looked at Chan and smiled, "Congrats Chan. Take a good care of her." 

Chan smiled and shooked his hand with Rowoon, "Thank you and i will take a good care of her. Don't worry."

"By the way, where is Hyunmin? I wanna see him!" Hyejin said, her eyes wandering around looking for the little boy.

"Ah, Hyunmin already sleeping just now..i really want to make you see him but he's kinda a bit cranky these days..so i had to put him sleep first." Rowoon said, made the girl slightly pout.

"Ah,it's okay..maybe next time, i guess?" Hyejin said.

"Yeah, next time. I promise i will bring him next time!"

Hyejin smiled, "You should.."

Rowoon then glanced at his wristwatch and looked back at both of them, "Sorry i had to go now, i can't leave Hyunmin for too long.. see you next time and once again, congratulations for your wedding." Rowoon said while bro hug Chan.

Chan smiled and hugged back, "It's okay, hyung. I understand and thank you so much for coming."

Rowoon then turned to look at Hyejin, ruffled her hair a little bit. "Be a good wife to Chan, Hyejin. See you again."

After greeting both of them goodbye, Rowoon finally left the event. Leaving the newlyweds alone, again.

Just then, someone has the audacity to play "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran at the event, made Hyejin chuckled at the choice of songs.

"It's you isn't it?" Hyejin asked.

"What?" Chan asked, trying to play innocent.

Hyejin rolled her eyes playfully, "Don't play innocent, Christopher. I know you are the one who ask them to play that song, right?"

Chan let out a small giggle and pecked her lips, "You know me so well, love. So, My senorita, will you have a dance with me." Chan said, while bowing a little bit and showing his left hand.