Chapter 13

It's already 10 pm but Hyejin still in her office, typing the documents that she needs to submit tomorrow morning.

She yawned for the 10th time, her eyes start to drop but she quickly shooked her head to make her concious again.

She sighed and went to pantry to make some coffee again for her to keep awake.

She continue her works again until it was cutted off by Rowoon voice. "Why you still here? I thought you already go home." Rowoon said, his voice full of concern.

"Are you totally forget that you are the one that causes me to stay back until late night?" She retorted, made Rowoon let out a nervous chuckle. Suddenly feeling guilty because of his decision.

"Enough. Stop doing your work, you can continue doing that tomorrow."

Hyejin shooked her head, " Don't mind me, just go first. I have a little bit more."

"Hyejin.."

"Just go first.."

"Hyejin.."

"What? Just go home first, i really need to finish this~"

"Hwang Hyejin! Stop being a stubborn and stop overwork yourself!" Rowoon said, raised his voice a little bit made the girl immediately turn off her computer and take all her things with her.

"Do you really like me to raise voice at you like this everyday?" He asks.

Hyejin shooked her head. "But it's seems like you love to see me raise my voice at you."

"Whatever, I'm so tired now. I will go now, bubye."

"How are you going to go home? You don't even bring your car with you today. Is Hyunjin picking you up?" He asks, his hand still grab Hyejin wrist.

Hyejin swatted away her hands and looked at him with bored eyes, " Nope, hyunjin will not pick me up. I'm going back with taxi."

"No! I'm not allow you to go back to taxi! It's dangerous. I will send you home."

"But.."

"No but! Whether you like it or not, i will send you home." He said, dragging the girl to his car.

Hyejin sighed and just followed the boy. There is no use to fight with him. He's gonna win anyways~

Their car ride are full of silence. Both of them were enjoying the silence.

"Wanna grab something to eat before back?" Rowoon asks, breaking the silence.

Hyejin nodded and smiled, " Sure, why not."

Rowoon smiled and drive the both of them to his favourite restaurant.

They went inside the restaurant and order something to eat for both of them.

"Are you always coming here? Since like the owner knows you." Hyejin said, still looking around at the restaurant that was decorate beautifully. It's really suit her taste.

Rowoon nodded, " I always come here to eat after office hour. Sometimes i went with Youngbin hyung and Inseong hyung. Sometimes, i just go alone. It's kind of my healing place~"

Hyejin nodded, " What about your girl? Do you ever bring her, here?"

Rowoon shooked his head, " Nope and it will never be~ this place is so special to me and i just bring special people to this place." Rowoon said, looking at the girl with full of heart eyes.

Rowoon's pov

How can you look so adorable and clueless at the same time? I already drop a lot of hint but seems like she doesn't get it!

We continue our talk and finally our foods already arrive after 30 minutes of waiting~

Their foods never disappointed me and i really hope Hyejin like it!

I put some food on Hyejin's plate and she mumble a small thank you.

We finally dig in our food. I was eating peacefully until Hyejin looked at me. Curious all over her face.

"What's wrong? Is it bad?" I ask. She shooked her head and pointed the shrimp that i collect and put on the other plate.

"Do you perhaps..allergic with seafood?" She asks.

I shooked my head, " Nope~ i always save it last since it's kinda annoyed me to eat while peel off the skin."

Hyejin nodded and take the plate full of shrimp that i put just now. But before i could say anything, she was already peeling the shrimp skin and put it on my rice.

"Here, i already peel it off for you~ you can eat peacefully now." She said, grinning at me.

Without i realise, i was touched by her actions. No one willing to do that except my mom. I smiled and ruffled her hair, mumbled a small thank you to her.

She smiled, showing her deep dimple that place on her both cheeks. I melted at the sight in front of me.

How could I'm not in love her? She totally driving me insane. Hwang Hyejin, why you make me like this?  What cast you spell at me until you make me fell deeply in love with you ?

~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, thank you for treating and taking me to one of your favourite restaurant. I really like it so much! I hope you can bring me again but after this is gonna be my treat!" Hyejin said, her smile never faded on her pretty face.

Oh god, I'm totally whipped for her!

I smiled and giving a patted on her head, "No problem and i will definitely bring you again. Glad that you like it! And I'm sorry for asking you to stay up until night." I said, still guilty.

Hyejin smiled, "Ahh don't worry about that. I already forget about that..hmm it's kinda late now..soo...see you tomorrow, i guess?" She said taking off the car belt.

But before she go, i grabbed her wrist make her turn to look at me. And without i realise, i place a small kiss on her cheeks. Leaving her flustered.

"Good night, Hwang Hyejin..sweet dream!" I said and drive off leaving her behind.

I don't know why i do that, but I'm not regret a single thing about it.

I smiled to myself and shooked my head, still thinking about the kiss scene just now. Its just a small peck on her cheeks but why i feel so happy about it ?

"You are really driving me insane, Hwang Hyejin~"