Chapter 11

"Hyejin ahh, ireona~ you dont wanna be late to office, right?" The familiar man voices make Hyejin immediately wake up from her sleep.

"Am i dreaming that i hear his voice? Or it's just an illusion?" Hyejin asks, still wondering about the voice she heard.

A soft knock on the wooden door make the girl jerks up from her bed. She quickly went to the door and open it, greeted by Rowoon that was standing there and already wearing his office suit.

"Morning, hyejin!" Rowoon greeted the girl sleepy girl.

"What are you doing, here?" She asks, not bother to greet her boss back. Rowoon chuckled and ruffled the girl hair, "Don't you remember about yesterday? I want to make it up to you, so here I am."

Hyejin sighed, looked at Rowoon dissatisfied. "But I didn't agree with it!"

"But you just silent and didn't reply back, so i assume that you agree with it." Rowoon stated.

Hyejin let out a groan, "You are so annoying, Rowoon! Ahh, jinjja! Why all of the people in this world, why i need to meet you? Just why?"

Rowoon sweetly smiled at her and come closer to her, closing the gap between them. "Because it's fate, you are so lucky that you can meet me. Your handsome boss." He said, cockily.

Hyejin rolled her eyes and pushed Rowoon away from her. Closing the door in front of her harshly causing a loud bang from her room.

Hyejin's pov

I close the door and put my hands on the chest, calming down my heart that was beating fastly. "Oh my heart, please calm down! Ahh, jinjja! Handsome boss? Erghhh, you're just full of yourself!!!"

I take my towel that hanging on my rack and quickly went to the bathroom for a long shower, forgetting the scene that happen just now.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona! Are you already done? Eomma call us for breakfast!" Hyunjin said, knocking softly on the door.

"Already! Just wait for me downstairs, i will come down in a bit." I said and do my final makeups. After satisfied with my looks, I take all my belongings and come down to dining room.

I saw appa was happily talking with Rowoon. He must like Rowoon so much than her only daughter.  I shooked my head and sit beside eomma, proceed to eat my breakfast without waiting for them.

Eomma looked at and nudge my shoulder, smirkly look at me.

"You know..You and Rowoon will look good as a couple! I really hope that Rowoon will be my future son in law." Eomma said, make me chocked on my coffee.

Hyunjin that sit in front of me already laughed like there is no tomorrow. Eomma quickly patted my back and handed my drink. My face was red because the chocked, just now.

"Eomma! You are saying nonsense! Me and Rowoon will never dating. He already has a girlfriend and I'm not interested with that annoying tall boy." I said, wiping my mouth.

"It's only girlfriend, not wife~ As long as he is still not married, you have a chance to be with him, Hyejin~" Eomma said.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, ignoring eomma words. She's really desperate to see me and Rowoon date.. I'm sorry, eomma~I can't and never fulfill your wishes..

Me and rowoon will never date and that's final!

Rowoon and appa finally joined us breakfast after a long talk~  Rowoon looked at my direction and I can clearly see that Rowoon was looking at me with worry plastered on his face.