Chapter 47

The day Chan and Hyejin waited for a long time finally here. The day where two hearts will finally united with one ties..that is marriage.

Hyejin stood there feeling nervous. "Ahhh, Why am i so nervous? It's just a marriage but why i feel like this?" Hyejin mumbled, walk back and forth.

"Hey, bride to be! Why you seem so nervous huh?" Karina asked smiling, while bring the huge garment bag with her.

"Karina! Help me! I'm so nervous, right now! What am i gonna do?" Hyejin said while shaking the poor girl.

Karina sighed and cupped her cheeks, made Hyejin stop immediately. "Yah! Calm down, please..It's not like you are gonna sacrifice yourself in war. You are just gonna get marry!" Karina said.

Hyejin looked at her and sighed, "I know.." She sighed then continued again, "i can't help but being so nervous..last night i can't even sleep properly." Hyejin whined.

Karina smirked, "Is it because Chan is not beside you?" Karina asked, teasing the poor girl.

"Oh come on, Karina! Can't you stop teasing me for god sake? Oh my gosh..." Hyejin said, flopped on her bed.

Karina chuckled, "I'm sorry, baby~ Come here, i need you to take a look at your wedding dress."

Hyejin stood up from her bed and slowly went towards the garment bag that hanging perfectly.

"You ready?" Karina asked.

Hyejin smiled and nodded, "Yes, I'm ready!"

Karina slowly opened the bag, she took the wedding gown from the bag and placed it on the bed. Hyejin mouthed agape upon seeing the wedding dress that her bestfriend made for her.

"No way.." Hyejin said, still shocked.

Karina smiled, "Do you like it?"

Hyejin turned to look at her, "Karina, are you freaking kidding me?! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THIS IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! IT'S MORE THAN I IMAGINE!" Hyejin said,giving a big hug to Karina.

Karina smiled and hug her back, "Glad that you like it, Hyejin. Come on, i need you to wear this now! I want you to show off your beauty to everyone and make everyone stunned by your beauty." Karina said.

Hyejin nodded and followed her to the place where the wedding will held.

--

"OH MY GOODNESS , HWANG HYEJIN!" Karina gasped after seeing Hyejin's makeover.

Hyejin looked at her, nervous. "Do i look good?" She asked.

"GIRL, YOU LOOK SO PRETTY WTF?! I'm pretty sure Chan is gonna melt when he see you. You are so stunning, baby! What the heck?!" Karina said, adjusted her veil a little bit.

Hyejin smiled, "Wants to take a picture with me before i off market?" Hyejin asked and Karina nodded. "Of course i want! But first, i'm gonna take your picture first for memories~" Karina said and took out her phone.