Chapter 46

Hyejin groaned a little bit when she heard her phone started to ring. "Who the heck call me early in the morning, ergh!" Hyejin mumbled and take the phone beside the table. She quickly slide the green button and put the phone on her ears.

"Yah, Hwang Hyejin!" The caller shouted her name make Hyejin jerk a little bit. Luckily Chan that beside her was still sleeping.

Hyejin looked up at her phone screen and let out a loud gasped.

"Oh my god, Karina!"

"You forgot didn't you?" Karina asked on the other line.

Hyejin facepalmed, "Ahh, i'm really sorry! I really forget about the appointment."

Karina sighed, "You are so lucky that i'm the owner of the boutique, or else.."

"Okay, okay! Sorry, Miss Karina! Wait for a while, i will try my best to get ready as fast as i can."

"You better do, Hyejin! Ah and don't forget to buy my caramel macchiato~"

"Ergh, i will! Bye!" Hyejin just ended the call without waiting for Karina replied.

Hyejin let out a sighed. She's still feel tired but does she has another choice? Of course not! She took a glance at Chan that was still sleeping while hugging her waist.

"You must be so tired huh?" Hyejin chuckled and planted a small kiss on his forehead. Without waiting to long, she slowly remove his arms from her waist but Chan didn't budge at all.

"Channie, please. Move your arms baby..i need to go to somewhere~" Hyejin said, still trying to escape from him.

Chan started to whine, "hmmm don't move, love~i still sleepy.."

Hyejin sighed. "Babe, pleaseeee~ I need to get ready and meet someone!" Hyejin said. Chan immediately woke up from his sleep when he heard Hyejin wants to meet someone.

"Who?" He asked.

"Someone.."

Chan whined, "But who is it?" He asked again.

Hyejin chuckled, "I'm not gonna tell you~"

"Love~ who is it? boy or girl?"

"Girl of course." Hyejin said, finally escaped from his embrace.

"I wanna go to!" Chan said, already get up from the bed and took the towel that was hanging.

"No, you can't! It is a girl hangout, you can't join!" Hyejin said, make Chan pout.

"So, i can't see you for this whole day?" He asked, already snuggled his face on Hyejin's neck.

"Hey, i won't go for too long. Maybe around 6pm i will be back."

"Okay, i will let you go since after this you are gonna stuck with me forever!" Chan said.

Hyejin smiled, "Thank you, baby! I will go get ready first okay?" Chan nodded.

After 30 minutes, Hyejin finally done. She looked at clock that hanging on the wall.

"Shoot! Karina gonna kills me!" Hyejin quickly take her belongings and went inside the car. But before she can go, Chan grabbed her wrist; make the poor girl bumped into a hard chest.

"Channie! i'm already late!" Hyejin whinned.

Chan smiled, "Let me send you there, i don't want my love to go there alone."

"Arasseo, arasseo! Ppali! I already late!" Hyejin said and went inside the passenger seat.

Chan just shooked his head, "Arasseo, my love~"