Chapter 38

Times fly away so fast, it's been 3 months since their wedding. Not gonna lie, Eunjung feels so grateful to have Rowoon by her side. But, the happiness doesn't last long. Rowoon started distance himself from her. Whenever Eunjung want to talk about it, he always tell excuses to avoid about it.

Eunjung let out a sighed and rubbed her now shown baby bump. "Does your father doesn't care about us anymore?" Eunjung asked. Just then, Rowoon went downstairs already wear his office suit.

"Morning, Rowoon.."Eunjung greeted.

"Hmm, morning too." Rowoon said, didn't bother to take a glance at her. Eunjung feels hurt a little bit but she just fake a smile.

"Rowoon..are you busy this afternoon?" Eunjung asked, try to gain attention from him. Luckily she success.

"Hmm, i don't think so..what's wrong? Are you okay?" Rowoon asked, worriedly.

Eunjung smiled, he still care about me.

"I have an appointment this afternoon..do you want to accompany me? We can grab lunch together. You know...it's been a long time we spend time together.." Eunjung said slowly, nervously fiddle her fingers.

Rowoon looked at her and smiled a little bit, "Sure why not..i will pick you up okay?" Rowoon said, kissing Eunjung's forehead before going to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your baby is growing healthy and perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure you guys can't wait to see your little angel." The doctor incharge said, looking at both of them. Make both of them smile a little bit.

After the monthly check up, they both went to nearby restaurants for lunch. "Are you done choosing your food that you want to eat?" Rowoon asked, closing the menu and look at his wife. Eunjung nodded a little bit and smiled at the waiter, "I want seafood ramen and one iced latte." Eunjung said, make Rowoon looked at her confused.

"Seafood ramen and iced latte?" Rowoon asked.

Eunjung nodded, "Why? What's wrong with that?" Eunjung chuckled. Rowoon shooked his head, "No..nothing's wrong with that..but the thing is....you hate that before. You always said that the food is not your type." Rowoon said, making the girl in front of him, laugh.

"I also weird about that. I guess pregnancy change everything." Eunjung shrugged. Rowoon smiled and ruffled her hair, "I can't wait to tell our child that your mommy is a weirdo." Rowoon said.

Eunjung laughed, "It's not even my fault for being weirdo." Eunjung said.

Eunjung then stared at her husband. Rowoon realised that Eunjung was staring at him and looked up, smiling at her. "Your husband won't go anywhere , Eunjung. Stop staring at me." Rowoon said, slightly feel embarrassed.

Eunjung smiled, "I know my husband won't go anywhere. I just feel like i want to stare at my husband as much as i can." Eunjung said make Rowoon guilty a little bit. He knows these past few days make him distance himself from her and he kinda feel guilty about it.

"I'm sorry..you must feel lonely when i'm not here with you, right? I'm sorry for distancing myself from you." Rowoon said, rubbed her hands.

"Don't be sorry, Rowoon. I know you are busy..i can't control about it.."Eunjung said, smiling a little.

"Thank you for understanding me, Eunjung. I'm glad that you change to a better person now."

"Thank you to you too for accepting who am i know. Thank you for everything and i'm sorry for the mistake i have made. If only i have the guts to explain the truth things about my pregnancy..you won't drag into my problem and you guys are probably still together.." Eunjung said, looked down.