Chapter 36

"Can you help me to move on?" Hyejin last word still playing on Chan's head.

"How can i tho? Make you move on from him? It's hard task to do.." Chan said, looking at the ceiling searching for some ideas. It's already 4 a.m in the morning but Chan still can't sleep. He keeps staring at the ceiling and rolling around his bed to get tiredness kicking in his body. After a few times of doing it, he's finally sleep even though it's already near 5 a.m.

"Channie! Wake up! You will get late to work if you didn't wake up right now~" Hyejin voiced echoed through his ear makes him quickly get up from sleep. He groaned and rubbed his still sleep eyes. He takes his phone on the table side and glance at the phone screen. His eyes widen when he saw the number that appeared on his screen.

"Damn! It's already 8:15 a.m! I'm gonna late!" He said, frustrated before taking his towel and left to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Aish, where is my necktie?" Chan mumbled still searching his necktie. Just then, Hyejin entered the room with a confusion look plastered on her face.

"You are still not done yet?" Hyejin asked, her hands on her waist. Chan just showed his innocence smiled, "I'm sorryy..i lost my necktie and i can't find it!" Chan said, frustrated can be heard in his voice.

"What if you wear another one instead of that necktie you are searching right now?"

Chan sighed and sit on his bed, "I don't know which necktie suit this shirt the best.." Chan said, make Hyejin rolled her eyes a little bit.

"Let me help, you big baby!" Hyejin said and walked towards his wardrobe to find a necktie that suitable for him. She take the black necktie and gave it to him, but Chan didn't bother to take it from her hands.

"What now?" Hyejin asks, started to annoy a little bit since they can be late to go to work.

Chan showed her an innocent smiled, "I suddenly can't wear it by myself~ hehe." Chan said make Hyejin furrowed her eyebrows. "Suddenly? Are you serious?" Hyejin said, looked at him disbelief.

Chan whined, "Come on~Wear it for me pleashhhh.." Chan pleaded make Hyejin give in.

"Aish, arasseo!" Hyejin then take the necktie and put it on Chan's neck, start to tie it up.

Chan's pov

I stare at the girl that was so focused tie my necktie. Ergh, why her lips are so kissable? Should i kiss her? Or not..

But..if i do it she might hate me.. Ahh, i don't care! I'm sorry Hyejin for doing this. Please forgive me.

I slowly leaned towards her and kiss her on the lips. She looked suprised but didn't budge to pull away. I smiled when she start to kiss me back.

After a while, we quickly pulled away to catch our breath. Both of us already blush like crazy.

"Hyejin/Chan!" We both called our name at the same time.

"You first.." I said gesture her to said it first.

Hyejin cleared her throat and looked away, "Your tie are done. We should go now, we already late." Hyejin said before leaving my room. Leaving me alone.

Without i realise, i was touching my lips. Still thinking about the incident. "Does she like it? Arghh, what if she doesn't like it? You must be crazy Bang Chan?" I shouted ruffled my already done hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their ride to work are full of silence and awkward. Hyejin was staring at outside looking at the scenery, while Chan was driving. Taking a glance at the girl once in a while.