Chapter 31

"YOU LOSE!" Hyejin laughed can be heard in the whole bowling building. Chan frowned and went towards Hyejin, pouting. "Aniya! You are cheating! That's not fair!" Chan said, whining.

"Wow, you can't even accept the fact that you already lost huh?" Hyejin laughed, looked at Chan miserable face. Chan groaned still can't accept the fact and take another bowling ball, " Let's play another round! I will make sure this time i win!" Chan said. Hyejin just laughed, "Arasseo, if you lose again this time..you need to pay for all the things that i take." Hyejin said, picking up the bowling ball. Chan smirked, "And if i win, you are gonna stop calling me Mr Ceo Bang Chan and be my secretary for me." Chan said, earning a small nod from Hyejin.

"Let the game begin, Bang Christopher Chan."

After a few games, Hyejin won again. Chan let a frustrated  sighed and take the bowling ball again, wants to play another round..again. Hyejin shooked her head and went towards Chan and put the ball back to its place.

"Chan, come on~Just accept the fact that i'm a best player at here. You are just too ego to admit it, right?" Hyejin said, teasingly while patting a grumpy Chan's shoulder. "Ergh, why you are so good at it?! Ahhh, i can't believe that i lost the game!" Chan whined, stomping his foot like a kid didn't get a candy from his mom. Hyejin shooked her head and laughed, "Aigoo, Channie~ stop being soo childish! Come on i need you to pay for my ice cream." Hyejin said, dragging the sulky Chan along.

"The ice cream is sooooo good!" Hyejin exclaimed while licking her ice cream. Chan scoffed, "Of course its good because using someone money." Chan said, emphasised the word someone. Hyejin looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully, "Yah, are you still sulky about that? It's just a game!"

Chan scoffed, "I still can't accept the fact that you're beating me." Hyejin looked at him with narrowed eyes, "Are you kidding me, Chan? Okay, how about this...we will go again the bowling alley this weekend if you don't have works of course, and i will treat you if you get a strike. Deal?" Hyejin said, make Chan smiled a little. "Deal!" Chan grinned and eating his ice cream happily.

Hyejin just shooked her head, "Aigoo, it's look like i am persuading little child to not sulking." Hyejin said, earning a death glare from Chan.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I can hear, you know?!" Chan said make Hyejin burst into a big laugh.

--------------------

"Sir, your wedding suit is ready. Do you want to try it now?" The girl said. Rowoon just nodded without looking up from his phone. He quickly stand up and went to change room to try on his suit. After a few minutes, Rowoon came out and handed the girl his suit, "I'll take this.." Rowoon said with no emotions on his face.

After paying for the both suit and Eunjung's dress, Rowoon left the boutique. He glance at the girl that was sitting quietly on his right side.

"You must be happy now after you ruined everything, right?" Rowoon asks, his eyes on the road. Eunjung gulped her saliva harshly, she's want to reply but her mouth say no.

"Oh, you can't talk now? Why? Does someone cut your tongue?"

Eunjung let out a frustrated sighed, "Rowoon please. Just please. Just accept the fact that we are meant to be. If your so called girlfriend loved you, she will not leave you. So, why are you being so grumpy about it?" Eunjung said, make Rowoon immediately stop his car.

Rowoon looked at her and get out from the car before harshyly dragged her out from his car. "Rowoon, please be nice! I'm carrying your child!" Eunjung pleaded. Rowoon ignored her pleaded and went back to his car, drive away leaving her alone on the road side.

"KIM ROWOON!" Eunjung shouted. Her tears start to fall. " Why do you realy hate me so much? Can you just please love me like how you love Hyejin? Is it too much to ask?" Eunjung mumbled, slowly carressing her baby bump.

Rowoon harsly open his office door and layed on his chair. Rubbed his face harshly, feeling frustrated. " Am i too harsh with her? Is she hurt? Ahh, why do i even care?!!!" Rowoon put his head on the table and try to sleep, forgetting all his problems.

"Rowoon ah, ireona (wake up)! Don't you miss me? I'm already here now." Rowoon woke up to the voice that his missed so much. Rowoon eyes widen when he saw the girl that he adores and love is in front of him. "Wait, is this real? Hyejin ah, do you know how much i miss you? Do you know how frustrated am i when your parents said that you already left? Why you left, Hyejin ah? I'm sorry for everything, Hyejin." Rowoon said, his tears start to fall. He slowly walked towards Hyejin but Hyejin backed away. Rowoon looked at her confused, " What's wrong Hyejin? Why are you backing away?" Rowoon asks, still try to approach her. Hyejin happy face turn into a sad one. "Sadly, we are not meant to be..Rowoon ah..You gonna be a father soon, Rowoon. Eunjung needs you more than me. She needs your attention, she needs your love and support..So, please..forget me..moved on from me..I'm just an ordinary secertary that work for you. I'm so different with Eunjung. Eunjung has everything that i don't, Rowoon. Please, Rowoon..take care of her and your future child..forget about me..i will moved on from you. I will live a happy life without you. And last thing, please be happy with her. Thank you for everything, Kim Rowoon." Hyejin said the last word before left.

"Hwang Hyejin!" Rowoon woke up from his sleep and looked at the dark surrounding. Rowoon let out a heavy sighed, "It's just a dream? Oh my god, why it feels so real?" Rowoon mumbled and glanced at his wristwatch, showing that it's already 11 pm. Rowoon then took all his belongings and left the office.