Chapter 30

"Rowoonie~" Eunjung called Rowoon's name make Rowoon let out a heavy sighed.

"What do you want, Eunjung? I'm busy right now! Can't you see ?" Rowoon asks, still on his paper works, didn't bother to make an eye contact with Eunjung. Eunjung pouted and take all the paperworks from Rowoon and put aside the table, make Rowoon rage.

"Yah, Choi Eunjung! If you come here to disturb me, you can go fcking leave my office now!" Rowoon shouted, make Eunjung rolled her eyes. "Lol, come down. I just want to ask if you are free to test the wedding outfit, but i guess you are so busy right now." Eunjun said make Rowoon giving her a death glare. "Wedding outfit?! Did i ever agree to marry with you?" Rowoon asks, ruffled his hair harshly feeling frustrated. All the problem that he was facing right now getting uncontrollable. Hyejin left him and now Eunjung came to add on his trouble that he already had.

"Awe~i guess you are forget that i'm carrying your child now, don't you? Should i tell your parents about it? Or should i make a press conference and talk about how you make me pregnant and didn't want to take a responsibility after what have you done?" Eunjung said, make Rowoon irked more.

Rowoon slammed his hand on the table, "Don't you dare to threat me like that, Choi Eunjung!" Eunjung laughed seeing Rowoon furious state. "Why you suddenly being like this tho? I thought you love me? Oh wait, i forgot! You didn't love me! I forgot that you cheated on me with your secretary!" Eunjung said make Rowoon shoot her a death glare.

And then Eunjung continued, "Ah i know the reason behind this! Is it because of your secretary or should i said your secret girlfriend left you after she knows that you got me pregnant?" Eunjung said, make Rowoon slowly closing the gap between her and choked her on the neck. Make Eunjung gasped for air.

"Listen here, Choi Eunjung. If you try mention about this thing one more time..i will not spare you anymore. I don't care if you're pregnant or not, you will regret it if you mention this. Don't tell my parents about this things. I will find my time to go fitting my suit. You just wait and don't bother to come to my office anymore! Understand?!" Rowoon said, releasing Eunjung. Eunjung was coughing badly and left the room, didn't dare to look at Rowoon.

Rowoon wiped his face harshly. He looks like a mess. A totally mess. His office full of papers scattered around and he didn't bother to clean up the mess that he made. Just then, Youngbin came inside his office and was taken aback when he sees all the mess.

"Rowoon, why your office are like this? Why can't you--" before youngbin can say anything, Rowoon cutted him off, "If you wanna nagging at me about how mess my office and i look like, you better leave. I don't want to hear anything. Just leave!" Rowoon shouted make Youngbin let out a sighed.

"Rowoon, i don't know what is your problem right now. I hope you can be professional. This is office. Please don't add your personal problems with works problem. And if you need someone to rant on, i'm here. I will listen eventhough i can't help solve your problem. At least, you can lessen your burden that you have been carrying on." Youngbin said, patting the lifeless man and left the room, leaving Rowoon alone.

The tears that he's holding just now, started to fall. He feels useless, he wants to tell everyone that he's not fine. He's tired. He's tired of everything. He wants to see Hyejin and explain everything. He missed Hyejin. He missed the girl that he loves.

"Hyejin ah, i miss you so much..my life was miserable without you..i really need you here.." Rowoon sobbed, didn't care if someone actually hears him crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr Ceo Bang Chan! What are you doing?" Hyejin asks, bothering Chan that was busy doing his paperwork. Chan looked at the girl in front of her and pinched her nose, make Hyejin let out a shrieked. "I told you many time to not call that name, right? Why are you soooooo stubborn, hmm?" Chan asks, make Hyejin grinned.