Chapter 2

"San, i will go first! See you tomorrow!" Hyejin bid him goodbye. San nodded and waved back.

When Hyejin about to take the first step out from the cafe, she was bumped into a tall and well built man. Made the half of green tea frappucino spilt on his coat.

"Watch where you walking, now look what happen! My coat was wet and dirty because of your drink!"  He said angrily wiping off the stain on his coat.

Hyejin takes out tissue from her handbag and wipe off the stain. Her mouth never stop saying sorry.  The tall man keeps complaining about the mess she made.

"Jagi! What happen with your coat?" One high pitch voice said made Hyejin shrieked a little bit. Hyejin then looked up to see the tall boy that she accidentally spilt her drinks on.

Her jaw immediately drop, woah..how can this man looks so handsome?  But the thoughts were cutted off by the girl that was beside the tall man.

"Yah, look at what you have done to my boyfie coat! Do you know his coat is expensive? Do you want to pay for it for what have you done?" The girl said.

Hyejin just stand there mentally cursed herself. Why in the world she needs to face this annoyed girl that full of makeup face.

"Yah, do you hear me or not? Why you just stand at there? You should apologise to him." The annoyed girl said made Hyejin slowly clenched her fist ready to beat the girl up.

She then looked at the tall man that standing in front of him and bowed slightly.

"I'm sorry." She said with a small voice. The tall man was about to say something but the girl cutted him off.

"Is that how you apologise to people? Woah, you're so ignorant." The girl said still piss off.

Hyejin then looked at the girl and shoot her a death glare, "and if you know how to apologise to people properly, why not you teach me? I kinda stupid with those stuff, bitch." Hyejin said made both of them shocked. They never expected Hyejin will reply like that.

Hyejin slowly smirked, don't ever underestimate me bitch.

"Jagi, do you hear what her saying? She's call me bitch!" The girl start to whined made Hyejin rolled her eyes and closed her ears preventing to hear any of her whines.

The man let out a heavy sighed and hold Hyejin's wrist. Hyejin try to shrugged it off but the grip was too strong.

"Miss, i think you should apologise to my girlfriend for calling her bitch." He said.

Hyejin make a 'wtf' face looking at him disbelief, then she stepped on his feet make the tall man immediately let go her wrist. Hyejin smiled in victory.

"I will, if you can teach your bitchy girlfriend how to respect others." Hyejin said and left them dumbfounded.

Rowoon's pov

I slowly walked to the company with my limping leg and the wet coat on my hand. "haish, jinjja! i never knew that girl was so strong." Zuho then saw my state, running towards me and help me.

"Yah, what happen to you? Does Eunjung do this to you?" Zuho asks,made me shoot a death glare.

"It's not her, idiot. Just some random girl."

"Random girl? it's must be eunjung trigger her or something." Zuho said hit a jackpot.

I let out a sighed and nodded, Zuho was shocked.

"It's really true?" He asks again. I nodded again, "It's not fully her fault, it's mine as well. I hold her wrist and ask her to apologise to Eunjung and she kinda got mad."

"What does she said to Eunjung?"

"She call Eunjung bitch." I said made Zuho laughed.

"She has audicity to call her bitch? woah, she is really brave. So, that's why you got your legs limping?" Zuho asks.

"But still, she also at fault since she accidentally spilt her drinks on my coat. Eunjung was there to ask her to apologise to me, and yeah she did apologise but you know how Eunjung behave.She keeps pestering her, so maybe that cause her kinda annoyed."

Then, i looked at the dirty coat,  "Ahh, my coat! I need to get them dry wash." I said frustrated.

Zuho just shrugged and laughed,

"I want to meet the girl and say thanks for being brave to call her bitch. I'm sorry to disappoint you, rowoon..but she's a bitch to me. I don't know how you end up with her. Pity you." He said turn to look at me.

"It's not like i want it either." I said.

"Then, why you didn't break up with her?" Zuho asks made me shoot a death glare.

"It's not easy as you think, Zuho. It'll affect our company if i broke up with her."

Zuho just shooked his head, "Ergh everything is about company! For once, can you please think about yourself? Just ask yourself, are you happy with her? " He said and left my room. I rethink about Zuho said just now. I sighed, what he said is totally true. I never love her for the first place, haish.

I let out a heavy sighed, "for real tho..i have never been happy when I'm with her. Ahh, what am i gonna do with my life?!"