Chapter 51

It's been a week since the last meeting with Hyejin. Rowoon keeps on ignoring all her calls or even pretending to not hear her calling his names. Hyejin sighed, "Am i doing something that made him hurt with me? But..i just want to see Hyunmin.." Hyejin heavily sighed, earning a look from her husband.

"Are you okay, love? Seems like something bothering you. Mind to share with me?" Chan asked, softly patting her hair. Hyejin looked at her and smiled weakly, "Don't you see any difference on Rowoon?"

Chan raised his eyebrows confused, "Rowoon hyung? Difference? He seems okay to me..why?" Chan asked. Hyejin groaned, "This past few weeks he keeps ignoring me..not like i want to see him but i just want to meet Hyunmin..it's been a long time since i last saw him. I wonder how is he now.." Hyejin said, slightly pouted.

Chan smiled and slowly pulled Hyejin into his embrace, "Who knows maybe he has a lot of work to do. Give him time, he will try to contact you soon. Just don't pressure him okay? " Chan said, plant a kiss on her head.

"Hmmmmmm, okay.." Hyejin said, lazily. Immediately nuzzled her face into Chan's chest.

"Don't worry about it too much, okay? I will try to talk to him tomorrow after meeting.." Chan said, made Hyejin looked at him.

"Nah, it's okay..don't bother..maybe he just doesn't want me to let me see hyunmin. And i don't want you to think wrong about me." Hyejin said, earning a judging look from her husband.

Chan cupped her face made her looked at him, "What do you mean by that?"

"I don't want to ruin your reputation, Chan. What will people think if i'm Hwang Hyejin, wife to Mr Bang Christopher Chan keeps on seeing someone else? And to add more, he is CEO of SF9 entertainment. Don't you feel weird if people caught that? I don't want them to see me as a cheater." Hyejin said, earning a laugh from Chan.

Hyejin shooted him a death glare and throw the pillow at him, "What's so funny about that? I'm telling the truth!" Hyejin said, her eyes still shoot a glare at her husband.

Chan stand up and went towards his wife, hugging her. "Why would people think of you like that? I know my wife very well. I know my wife won't cheat on me."

Hyejin punched his chest, "Are you aware that he is my ex? Of course people will think something else!"

Chan chuckled, "So what? He is your past now." Chan then hold her face, made an eye contact with him. Chan smiled a little before placing a kiss on her forehead, then slowly peck her nose and lastly giving a small peck on her lips. It's just a small peck but yet can made the girl in front of her blush like mad.

"In front of you now are your husband, your love, your protector, your knight in shining armour. And not to forget i'm also Your present and your future~" Chan said, made the girl blushed even more. Hyejin quickly hide her face on Chan's chest.

"Why *punch* Are *punch* You *punch* made me likeee thissssssss~"

"Why? Did i make my wife blushing?" Chan asked, have fun teasing his wife.

Hyejin looked up and playfully punched him, "I hate you for making me like this! You sleep alone tonight!" Hyejin said, quickly pulling the duvet over her body.

Chan chuckled, "I love you too, my love! And no! I won't let you sleep alone tonight! You are stuck with me forever!"

--

Next morning,

"Love.." Chan called, trying to gain his wife attention.

"Hmm, is there something i can help you with?" Hyejin asked, her eyes still not leaving the computer screen.