Chapter 49

Next morning, Hyejin slowly woke up from sleep and saw that Chan was still sleeping, still hugging her bare waist. Hyejin smiled softly at the man that has capture her whole heart. She chuckled slowly when she remembered about last night. The man in front of her is totally different last night.

"Why are you laughing?" Chan asks softly, rubbing his sleep eyes. Finally woke up from his deep sleep. Hyejin smiled, "Nothing. Just remember about last night. You are totally different person." Hyejin said, giving a soft peck on his nose.

Chan smirked, "Do you want to see bad side of me again? We can do it for the second round~ " He said smirking, earning a soft punched from Hyejin. "Yah, don't you dare!" Hyejin said, blushing. Chan laughed, " i'm just kidding! Aigoo, my wifey is shy.." Chan cooed make Hyejin blush even more.

Hyejin then stand up make Chan groaned, "Ah waee~where do you want to go?" Chan asks, still not letting the poor girl go. Hyejin chuckled and peck his lip, "Babe! I want to go to shower..let me go pleaseeee.." Hyejin whined, still struggling to get out from Chan grasp.

Chan shooked his head, "No! I need you to stay with me! Here, on bed."

"Come on Chan, i feel sticky and i need to bath!"

Chan sighed, "Okay but in one condition.."

Hyejin furrowed her eyebrows, "What is it?"

"We need to shower together.."Chan said make Hyejin eyes widen.

"N-no! I don't want it!"

Chan pouted, " Ah waeeee~ it's not like i didn't see your naked before~" Chan said smirked. Hyejin take the pillow on her bed and throw it on Chan.

"Pervert!" Hyejin said and run to the bathroom and not forget to lock the bathroom door.

Chan just shooked his head and laughed, "Aigoo my wifey~"

--

"Ahhhh Christopher!" Hyejin yelled out of sudden made Chan jerk from his bed and immediately ran into the bathroom where Hyejin was.

"Love, what's wrong? Are you okay? Why are you suddenly shouting?" Chan asked, peeked through the bathroom.

Hyejin glared at him and show the red purplish mark on her neck and collarbone.

"How am i suppose to go out with all this mark?" She asked, pouting while Chan on the other hand laughed like crazy.

"What? It's beautiful okay? Let everyone know that you are mine~" Chan cooed made Hyejin splash the water to Chan's face.

"It's not funny!" Hyejin whined.

Chan laughed and went towards her, cupping her face and place a small kiss on her lips.

"Don't be angry, my love..after you are done showering i will help you to cover this marks okay?" He asked, made Hyejin smiled a little.

"You better be."

Chan nodded, "Yes, i will."

Hyejin was about to take off her towel but Chan still stand there admire her.

"Hmm, baby? Can you please get out from the bathroom now? I want to take a shower.." Hyejin said, shyly.

Chan shooked his head and went in the bathroom, slowly closing the door.

"Y-yah! What are you doing?" Hyejin stuttered.

Chan slowly went towards her and gives a slight kiss to her ears, "Let's bath together, i don't care if you don't want it but i want to take bath with you." Chan said, opening the shower making both of them wet.