Chapter 4

"Eomma, I'm home!" Hyejin shouted, taking off her heels that killing her feets.

"Oh Hyejin, how's your interview? Do you get the job?" Her mom asks, handed her a glass of water. Hyejin gladly take the glass, mumble a small thank you to her mom before taking a sip of water.

"Everything is going well, they will call me if i qualify with the work that i apply." She said smiling at her mom.

Her mom smiled, "I hope you get that work, sweetie. I'll pray the best for you." Her mom said giving her hugs.

"Thank you eomma. I will go upstairs to take shower first, okay?" Hyejin said, kissing her mother's cheek. Her mom nodded, " okay, go ahead take shower first. I'm gonna make your fav dishes for dinner, later." Her mom said. Hyejin nodded and smiled before running to her room.

After she done showering, she reached for her phone and scrolling through instagram. Suddenly, some unknown number popped out in her phone screen. She tilt her eyebrows confused, still hesistate to pick up the call or not.

"Should i pick up or not?" She asks herself while looking at her screen phone. After a lot of thinking, she finally give in and pick up the call.

"Hellooo"

"Hello, is this miss Hwang Hyejin?" He asks on another line.

"Ahh yes, it's me. Who is this?"

"Ahh, sorry..i forgot to introduce myself. I'm Zuho from SF9 Entertainment. Remember? "

"Ahh, zuho sshi~ i thought some creepy guy that has my number." She said made Zuho on another line laughed.

"I'm sorry, hahaha. By the way, I just want to inform that you get the work. You can come to work at 9 in the morning." Zuho said made Hyejin shocked.

Hyejin stared at the phone screen, still processing what Zuho said just now. Is this real? She thought but the thoughts were caught off by Zuho that called her name.

"Hello, hyejin? Are you still there?" Zuho asks. Hyejin flinched a little bit and put her phone on her ear again.

"Ahh, yes. I'm still here, sorry." Hyejin said.

"Okay, if you don't have any questions, I'm gonna end up the call now, see you tomorrow Hyejin sshi." Zuho said ended up the call without waiting for Hyejin replies.

Hyejin stare at her phone before she's running to her mom, hug her tightly.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Her mom asks looking at her daughter weirdly. Hyejin smile and looked up to her mom.

"Eomma, i got the job!" Hyejin said happily. "Jinjja? You got the job? Awee, congrats my princess! I'm so proud of you." Her mom said, hug her tightly.

Her mom looked up at Hyejin and smile, "should we celebrate?" Her mom asks. Hyejin nodded and smile, "Yes! I can't wait to tell appa about this."

Hyejin's POV

I was helping eomma cooking when hwang freaking hyunjin shouted my name, makes me drop off the knife that i was holding.

"Yah, Hwang Hyejin come here and help me!" He shouted from his car. "What do you want hyunjin?! I was helping eomma!" I said, let out a heavy sighed.

"Just come here without asking more questions!" He said make me rolled my eyes. Ergh, such a annoying freak.

I open the car door and close it loudly make hyunjin shoot me a death glare but i just give him a playful smile.

Hyunjin then take a white plastic bag from behind sit and giv it to me. I looked at him, tilted my eyebrows confuse, "What's this?" I ask.

He just shrugged, "Open it." He said. I take out the box from the plastic and open it. My hands were shaking when i saw the present. I turn to look at Hyunjin and Hyunjin just smile, patting my head.

"Congrats for getting that job, you deserve it. I'm so proud of you, noona!" He said, pull me into a tight hug.

"H-how do you know i get the job?" I ask still shock. Hyunjin smiles, "Eomma call and she said you get the job. so, after my work was done, i immediately buy this for you." Hyunjin said.

I immediately pull hyunjin into a tight hug, "Thank you for this gift, hyunjin. I really appreciate it. I thought you were playing with me." I said,crying a little bit.

Hyunjin just laughed at my reaction and wiped my tears.

"I know I'm annoying sometimes but that doesn't mean I have a heart to play with you." He said, patting my head.

"Thank you again. I will work hard and make you proud of me." I said. Hyunjin just nodded and smiled.

"You better be or else I'm gonna take back this phone." He said, jokingly.

~~~~~~

The next morning, i wake up early than usual. It's my first job, I don't want to make my first impressions bad. I need to approve my family that I'm not lazy like they always assume.

I quickly take shower and dry my hair properly. After that, i put my outfits and apply some makeup on my face.

"Perfect and gorgeous as always, hwang hyejin!" I looked at the mirror one last time and take all my belongings.

"Aigoo, my princess is pretty as always." Eomma said, i just laughed. "Of course, i get my pretty genes from you eomma." I said made eomma laughed.

We wait for Hyunjin and appa to join our breakfast and eat together. After done, we finally bid goodbye but eomma stopped us, make us turn to looked at eomma.

"Yes, eomma?"

Eomma then give both of us two lunch boxes. "Eomma, you should not trouble yourself for making this for us. We can eat outside." I said, hyunjin that beside me just nodded.

Eomma smiled, "I know but since it's Hyejin first day work, i just want to make something special for both of you." Eomma said make my hearts melt.

Hyunjin snickered, "Woah, hyejin is really eomma beloved daughter." Hyunjin said made me nudge his shoulder.

"Stop being salty, bro."

Eomma just laughed, "I love both my child equally, you two are my fav child." Eomma said made both of us smile.

"Ahh before i forget, i make some for you boss too Hyejin. Don't forget to give him, okay? Tell him that i thank him for giving you the job." Eomma said.

"Nae, eommaa..i will~ we will go first! Take care~" I said and both of us pull eomma into a tight hug before we go to work.