Chapter 18

"It's already late now, i should wake up Rowoon." Hyejin said, taking a glance on her wristwatch. She clean the table and take all her belongings with her, slowly headed to Rowoon's office.

She went towards Rowoon and slowly touched his forehead. "The fever still not going away." She mumble. "Rowoon, wake up..it's time to go home." Hyejin said waking up the boy.

Rowoon wake up slowly and leaned his head on the couch. "Still dizzy?" Hyejin asked, Rowoon just nodded.

"Come, i will take you to clinic first and i will send you home." Hyejin said and Rowoon nodded weakly, too weak to say anything.

Hyejin walk slowly with Rowoon beside her, she slowly put Rowoon in the car and wear seatbelt for him.

"Is it okay for you to drive alone after sending me home?" Rowoon asks when Hyejin enter the car. Hyejin smiled, "Its okay, don't worry about me. If i too afraid to drive alone, i will ask Hyunjin to pick me up."

Rowoon nodded and slowly headed to sleep back. 

{Time skip}

Hyejin's pov

We finally arrive at Rowoon's house. I turn to look at the figure beside me, still sleeping. I chuckle a little bit when i remember the chaos he make when we at clinic, just now.

"Aigoo, what a scaredy cat." I shooked my head and slowly waking up the boy.
"Rowoon..wake up..we already arrive at your home."

Rowoon groan and unbuckle his seatbelt. "You can go inside alone, right?" I asks, look ing at him.

Rowoon suddenly turn to me and make some puppy eyes, "Andwae~ i can't go alone. I want you to accompany me~" He start to whine like a baby.

I just rolled my eyes, "Are you already out of mind after getting the freaking injection or what?" I asks, laughing a little bit. His face suddenly turn into frown, "Yah, don't remind me of that! I can remember the needle that enter in my body! You lied to me, you said it didn't pain at all!" He said.

I laughed, "It didn't pain at all! You are the only one that was too scare. Aigoo, you are embrassing me with all the chaos you made just now."

He just rolled his eyes and looked away, embrassed maybe. "What will people think if they know that CEO of SF9 entertainment  is a scaredy cat?" I said, still laughing.

Rowoon already giving me a death glare, "You spread anything about today to anyone, you die." He said, threaten me.

I laughed, "Eung geurae geurae~ you can go inside alone. You already okay,right?" I teased him.

"Hwang Hyejin!" He shouted.

"Arasseo, arasseo! Aigoo this big baby!" I said and open the car door for him.

I take all his medicine and take it with me. With him beside me, i slowly walked to his front door. 

"What's your password?"

"0908"

I entered the password and was greeted by a middle aged woman. I guess it's her mom.

"Oh- Rowoon you already--Eh what's wrong with you?" She asks while checking on him.

I bowed and introduce myself, "Annyeonghaseyo,  hwang hyejin imnida. I'm his secretary and sorry for this..Rowoon fall sick at his office and i had to bring him home since he can't drive. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." I said.

Rowoon's mom smiled, "Thank you for bringing him home, Hyejin. I owe you.. come inside first. I will bring Rowoon to his room."

I smiled and nodded, "Nae~"