Chapter 55

The dreams last few days kept on lingering on Hyejin's mind. Even after Chan reassured her, she still can't stop thinking about the bad dreams that she had.

flashback

"Chan! Don't leave me!" Hyejin suddenly shout made Chan that was doing his works immediately looked at her with panic all over his face.

"Are you okay? Why are you shouting?" Chan asked, holding Hyejin's face. Hyejin just looked at him and quickly pulled Chan into a tight hug, already sobbing.

Chan was shocked when he heard sobbing coming from Hyejin mouth.

"Love, why are you crying? Mind to tell me?" Chan asked trying to break the hug but Hyejin immediately tightened her grip, don't want to let him go even for a second.

"Chan, please don't leave me..pleasee..i don't want you to leave me.." Hyejin said, still sobbing.

"I don't know what are you dreaming about, but trust me, i won't leave you..i will stay by your side until death separate us apart."

"Chan.."

"Hmm.."

"I dreamt that you leave me forever.."

"I leave you? Nonsense..i won't leave you, never..You know how much i love you, right?" 

"But you are dead in my dream.." Hyejin said, crying again.

There's a total silence between them.

Chan then immediately pulled her into a tight hug.
"Oh god, why i'm feeling like this? Why i'm feeling like this is my last time being with him?" Hyejin said in her heart.

After a good 5 minutes in each other arms, Chan finally let her go. Chan then tilted her chin to make her looked at him, "I promise i won't leave you. I will be with you, okay? Please wait for me, hm?" Chan said and Hyejin just nodded still feeling bad.

--

"Noona?"

"Noona?" Still no response.

"Hwang Hyejin!" Hyunjin shouted her full name made the girl comeback into reality. But Hyunjin immediately felt guilty when he saw his sister pale face.

"What do you want, Hyunjin?" She asked.

Hyunjin immediately when to his noona workplace and touched Hyejin's face.

"Are you okay? Why your face looks so pale?" Hyunjin asked.

Hyejin sighed, "Nothing, just dizzy a little bit."

Hyunjin looked at her, "You sure it's only dizzy? or do you miss Chan hyung?"

Hyejin then looked at him with a death glare, "Of course i miss my husband, okay! Ergh, just go away don't disturb me.." Hyejin said, still holding the pain because of headache.

After not hearing voices from him anymore, Hyejin finally decided to take a rest. But suddenly,

"Hyejin noona?"

"What do you want?!" Hyejin immediately shut her mouth up when she saw the figure in front of him.

"O-oh jeongin..i'm sorry i lashed it on you.. I thought it was Hyunjin trying to bother me again."

Jeongin smiled, "No, it's okay. Hyunjin hyung told me that you have a headache and he asked me to give you these." Jeongin said while put the panadol and some food for her to eat.

Hyejin smiled, "Thank you. I will eat this later."

Jeongin nodded, "You are welcome, noona. If you need something don't be shy to ask, okay? Chan hyung already entrust us to take care of you while he's gone." Jeongin said made Hyejin smiled a little.

"Thank you again, Jeongin. And tell Hyunjin i said thank you for the food."

"I will. By the way, if you still feeling dizzy, just rest okay? Don't be too harsh on yourself, noona." Jeongin said earning a small nodded from Hyejin.

Jeongin then left leaving her alone again.

Hyejin then opened her phone and scroll through gallery. She sighed when she saw one of the pictures. A positive pregnancy test.

"I didn't tell anyone about this yet including Chan..Ahh i miss him.."

Suddenly, a message from Chan popped out on Hyejin notifications.

"Speak of the devil." Hyejin immediately turned into a big smile after she saw the message Chan sent.

Mi Amor💖

Hey, love! Are you okay?
Hyunjin told me you
are having a headache😿

Hey, babe! Yes i'm
already okay now. Thanks to jeongin for
giving me the panadols.

You sure you okay?
Do you need me to
come home?

Nooo, please don't
Don't worry, your brothers are
taking care of me very well☺️
Just focus on your work, okay?

Okay, if you so😿
I will try my best to
finish my work, okay?
I miss you, sayang🥺

I miss you more, babe🥺
Can't wait to see you and
I have some suprise 
waiting for you!

Really? Ahh can't wait to come homeee!
Please wait for me okay? I need to go now!
Bye, I love you so much, my sayang🥰❤️

Me too! Take care of youself okay?
Bye, i love you moree🥰❤️

❤️

Hyejin smiled in relief after replying his messages. "Can't wait to tell dada about you, my little sunshine.." Hyejin smiled while rubbed her still flat stomach.

"Hmm finally someone is already in a good mood after getting messages from her hubby." Hyunjin said in a teased way made Hyejin rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Can you please don't bother me, only for today?" Hyejin asked while arranging her stuffs on the table.

Hyunjin chuckled, "Okay, I will stop..Come on, let's go home now. Eomma asks us to come home since it's been a while we are not eating with them. And Eomma said, she's already cook your favourite food." Hyunjin said earning a small nodded from Hyejin.

Chan's pov

"Hmm, i see someone in a good mood now huh?" Ethan said in a tease way.

I tilted my eyebrows confused, "What do you mean by that?"

Ethan laughed, " You should see your own face at our meeting just now. Sour like a lemon. No smile, no usual happy face like you used to."

I smiled awkwardly, "Ah about that, it's not a big deal. I just miss my wife."

Ethan nodded his head, "Hmm i seee, i understand even though i'm still single."

I laughed, "Single my ass. Don't you see that one of your workers are head over heels for you?"

Ethan raised his eyebrows, "Who? Nayeon? I'm sorry but not my taste." Ethan said earning a small smack from me.

"Don't say like that. People once said, the person we don't like more likely to be our partner for life."

Ethan just rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Whatever Mr. Christopher Bang."

---

another update after a long ia i guess?