Chapter 52

At supermarket,

"Babe, what do you want me to cook for you tonight?" Hyejin asked while looked through the fresh ingredients that was neatly placed on fridge.

Upon not hearing response from her husband, Hyejin turned to look at Chan that was day dreaming.

"Babe~ Earth to!" Hyejin flicked his forehead, made Chan immediately looked at her with painful expressions.

"Why you do that?" Chan asked, rubbed his sore forehead. Hyejin rolled her eyes, "You were ignoring me!"

Chan rubbed his nape sheepishly, "I'm sorry, i didn't meant to ignore you.." Chan said, cupped his wife cheeks. Hyejin then looked at him, "Are you okay? You seems have a lot of thought. Wanna share with me?" Hyejin asked.

Chan shooked his head, "I'm okay, just a little bit tired i guess?" Chan said, more like questioning himself. Luckily, Hyejin believed it and continued her grocery shopping.

"Since you already tired, we need to buy our grocery fast. Poor my baby is tired from all the meetings." Hyejin said, while dragging Chan along with her. Chan just shooked his head seeing his wife childish state. 

--

"Do you want me to help you, love?" Chan asked upon seeing his wife already changed her work outfit and put some apron on her.

Hyejin shooked her head and smiled, "No need. I can do this by myself. For now, i just want you to go upstairs and take a shower first, okay?"

Chan pouted, "But i want to shower with you~" Chan whined made Hyejin let out a small giggle.

"You can go shower yourself, babe. You are not a baby anymore!" Hyejin said, already took out the meat on the plastic.

Chan whined and waddled towards her; nuzzled his face on Hyejin's neck, made Hyejin squirmed.

"Babe, come on~ I need to cook faster or not we both will starve." Hyejin said, try to pushed her husband away. "Keyword: try to."

"It's okay! We can order food." Chan said looked at her with shiny eyes.

"No babe, no! Go shower now or no kisses and cuddles for you tonight! More worst you will sleep alone. Do you want that?" Hyejin threat him.

Chan looked at her with widened eyes, "You are so mean! Okay, okay! I will go shower now. But first,," Before Hyejin can said anything, Chan already pulled her into a deep kiss.

After a good 3 minutes, Chan finally broke the kiss. Hyejin looked at him disbelief, "You sneaky bish!" Hyejin said with her red face, made Chan let out a small giggle.

Hyejin can finally smiled in relieved after she's already done cook their dinner.

"It's just a simple dinner but i hope Chan like it." Hyejin smiled and fold the apron that she used.

She slowly went towards her share room and saw Chan already sleeping with his half towel wrapped on his body.

Hyejin shooked her head and let out a small chuckled, playing with his hair that fall on his handsome face.

"Aigoo, poor my baby. You must be tired waiting for me done cooking huh?" Hyejin said, caressed his cheeks.

Hyejin quickly get up from the bed and took a shower. After done, she put on her pajamas and wake up Chan that still sleeping.

"Babe, wake up..dinner is ready.." Hyejin slowly poked his cheeks, causing Chan to stir in his sleep.

"I'm sorry, i fall asleep while waiting for you." Chan said with his husky voice while rubbing his tired eyes.

Hyejin smiled and kissed his forehead, "It's okay, you are tired..it's understandable. Come, we need to eat our dinner before the food get cold."

Chan nodded and followed Hyejin to dining table like a lost puppy.

Hyejin took the plate, place some food on it and gave it to Chan.

"Thanks love.."

Hyejin smiled, "I'm sorry if the food taste bad."

Chan shooked his head, "Stop talking nonsense! Your food is always the best!"

"Sureeeee~ you like sugarcoating so much.." Hyejin said, munching her food.

"I did not! Do you know how picky i am about food, right? If i didn't like it, i won't even touch the food.." Chan said with a full mouth.

Hyejin just rolled her eyes playfully, "Okay, okay! I trust you!" Hyejin said, defeated. Earning a small smirk from Chan.

--

"Since you already cook for our dinner, i will wash dishes. No talk back, i'm insist!" Chan said.

"Okayyy, my husband~ I will follow your order."  Hyejin rolled her eyes playfully and slowly put the dirty dishes in the sink.

Chan smiled and kissed her forehead, "Thank you for the dinner, love. I love it so much."

Hyejin smiled, "You are welcome. I'm glad you like it."

--

Rowoon's pov

The words Chan said just now keep replaying on my head. I let out a heavy sighed and looked at sleeping little boy.

"Hyunmin ah, should appa move on from your mommy? I don't know know why i still have feelings for your mommy even though she's already married with someone she loves. It's hard, you know..and one more thing..your mommy misses you so much, little one..should i let you see your mommy?" I asked him, even though i knew he will not answer me.

I kissed his forehead one last time and take out my phone. Opening the messages app, my fingers quickly scroll the contact until it landed on Hyejin names.

To: Hyejin

Hi..sorry for ignoring you this week..i just want to inform you that you can visit Hyunmin this weekend. You can come to my parents house since they will take care of him for me. I'm sorry for making you wait to see him. I hope you can forgive me. By the way, i already kiss Hyunmin for you. That's all from me, goodnight Hyejin.

I read the message one last time before i hit the send button. I put away my phone and pulled closer the duvet to cover up my body.

"If move on from you are the best decisions for me, please god..let me move on from her.."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

meh, who just update this story🌝it's meeeeeee, haahhaaha! damnnnn, my writing skill :(( i'm sorry to everyone who's waiting for me to update :(( i just kinda give up to continue this story actually💔 but don't worry, i will try my best to continue this story until the last chapter! thank you everyone that still waiting, loves this story! i love you guys so much🥰 i'm sorry if this chapter kinda sucks,, i seriously don't have idea to write huhu..i thinkk.. that's all from me, goodnight everyone! and have a nice weekend!