Chapter 32

Rowoon came back home and was greeted by a hard slapped on his face. He touched his burn cheeks and looked up in front of him to see that his father was looking at him with angry plastered on his face.

"Appa, What's wrong?" Rowoon asks, still holding his burning cheeks. He turned to look at his mom but his mom looked away, his mom face sort of disappointed with him. Mr Kim scoffed, "How dare you asking what's wrong? Why you make Eunjung pregnant? Do you want to embrass me that much? Is this the way you try to take revenge on me?" Mr Kim asks. "Did eunjung told you?" Rowoon asks.

Mrs Kim then interrupted, " Why? Are you planning to not tell us and leave the poor girl alone after what have you done?" Rowoon sighed,  "I'm tired. Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Rowoon said and left his parents.

" KIM SEOKWOO! I'M NOT DONE YET!"

Rowoon closed the door harsly and dropped all the things on the floor. "Please..why it's always me? Why? Please...i just want to be happy and free from all problems..Just for one day. Is it too much to ask?" Rowoon sobbed. He feels useless at this moment. He really needs someone to rant on. He feels like everyone is against him. After one problem to another problem. He feels so lost. Everything it's too hard for him to take it.

He slowly stand up and wiped his tears stained face. Feeling a little bit relieved after let all the tears out. He went to shower and prepared to sleep. Hoping for a good day for him next day.

Rowoon woke up to his morning alarm. He stretched a little bit before he went to bathroom and shower a little bit. After he done, he looked at the white office shirt that was perfectly hanging on the wardrobe. "You like it so much when i'm wearing this, Hyejin ah..How can i move on from you? Everything reminds me of you.." Rowoon mumbled slowly, his hand still touching the material of the shirt. He put back that short he was holding and bring out another one to wear it.

He stand in front of the mirror. Bruises was visibled at his corner lip because of the slap yesterday. "I look like a mess." He said before taking all his things and went to downstairs to have some breakfast.

"Rowoon, i need to talk to you after we eat." Mr Kim said. "I can't appa. I have a lot of meetings this morning. Can we talk later?" Rowoon asks, his eyes still on the plate. Didn't bother to look up.
Mr Kim then slammed his hand in the table make everyone shocked, " LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING, KIM SEOKWOO!"

(a/n: if you kinda new to sf9, kim seokwoo is rowoon real name😆hope its help! )

"What appa? Can't you see that i have been struggling these days?! What do you want to talk about? Is it about Eunjung? Is it about the child she's carrying right now? You want me to marry her? Yes, i will! After i settle everything at my office, i will marry her! Is that what you want? It can save you from all the embrassment, right? It was not even about you, appa! It's about me! It's me that will face it! Why you always underestimate me?" Rowoon said, letting out all the things that he wants to said right now.

He take his briefcase and walked out from the house. Before he left, he turned around and smiled sadly at his father,

"Now..i know why Seonho hyung left the house. It's because of you, appa. If you still being like this..i'm pretty sure you gonna lost your another son again." Rowoon said, before left to work.

Rowoon drove the car fast, he don't want to go to office. He just want some peace. That's all that he can ask for now. After half an hour of driving, he finally arrived. He doesn't know where he is exactly was, but he glad that he can go far away finally having some peace. He leaned on his carseat and take out his phone, opening his phone gallery. He smiled seeing those pictures he took when they were at Japan last month. They were happy at that time..but now everything turned to a sad one.

"Hyejin ah, how are you? Do you miss me like i do? I miss you so much..everyday, every night...i can't stop thinking about you..i miss the times that we spent together..how am i suppose to move on from you, Hyejin? Please..come back to me again.." He closed his phone and leaned his head on the steering wheels, for the tenth time..he cried again. He never felt this weak..but this time he lost..he felt like the other half of him already gone. After tired of crying, he slowly drift to sleep.

-----------------

"Does anyone know where is Rowoon? I try to call him many time but he doesn't pick up!" Youngbin asked, pacing back and forth with his phone in his hands. The other 7 boys just shooked his head, doesn't know where are their boss were.

Youngbin let out a heavy sighed, " Kim Rowoon! Just where are you?! At least send us a message to tell us that you are fine!" Youngbin groaned and try to call him again but again..he not picked up.

"Hyung, can you please calm down..Maybe he's in traffic jam and his phone dead..who knows right?" Taeyang said, trying to calm Youngbin down.

"No..i don't think so..i'm pretty sure there must be something going on..don't you guys see how mess is he for the past few weeks? He can't even concentrate on his meeting and sometimes dozed off when we try to say our opinion about our new project.." Youngbin said, pointed out. The other boys eyes widen when Youngbin pointed out. They realise their boss kinda feels a little bit lost but they doesn't know what is the reason behind it.

"Is it because of Hwang Hyejin?" Dawon asked make the boys looked at him, totally confused.

"What's wrong with her?" Inseong asked. "She is Rowoon's girlfriend..but she left after Eunjung told Rowoon and Hyejin that she's pregnant with Rowoon child." Dawon said, make the boys shooked.

"What?! Hyejin is Rowoon girlfriend and Eunjung pregnant?" They said in unison make Dawon wants to sellotape their mouth for real.

"Can't you guys slow down when you're talking? You guys just gonna make everything worse if this blew up!" Dawon said, rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"How did you know tho?" Zuho asked.

"I overheard the other days. The arguments was pretty heated, end up Hyejin left the room. Maybe that's the reason why Hyejin resigned. And i heard that she's already left Australia with Chan."

"Wait what? Chan? Do you mean Bang Chan from SKZ entertainment?" Jaeyoon asked.

Dawon make a duh face, "Does we have another Chan that we know?" Dawon asked, sarcastically.

"Woah, too much information in one day. If these are the reason why Rowoon hyung being like this..It's must be so tough for him tho. We doesn't know if Eunjung tell the truth, right? Maybe she's want to frame Rowoon hyung, who knows..You all already know how Eunjung trying to get his attention but Rowoon hyung never care about her. And boom, when she knews about the news that Rowoon hyung and Hyejin noona dating..she's trying to fake her pregnancy just to break those two apart. And maybe she's really pregnant but it's not Rowoon hyung child.."Chani said make the others boy nodded what him said.

"If that so..Rowoon hyung must be have hard time for handling this all alone..it must be tough for him right now. We must help him." Hwiyoung said.

"We will help him, don't worry. But the thing now is i can't even called him! Ergh!!" Youngbin groaned.

Just then, one unknown number start to call Youngbin. Youngbin looked at the caller id and then looked at the boys, slightly feeling uneasy.

He slid the green button and put his phone loud speaker, letting the boys heard.

"Hello, is this Kim Youngbin? Kim Rowoon's officemate?" The unknown voices asked.

"Yes,I'm the one speaking. Can i help you?"

"Can you please come over to XXXX hospital? Your friend was admitted to hospital after being unconscious in a car."

"What?! Thanks for informing me. I will come in a few minutes." Youngbin said before ended the call.

After hearing that news, 8 of them left the office and went to the hospital that Rowoon was admitted.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

double update! have fun reading❤️