Chapter 15

Hyejin was sitting there, uninterested with everything that happen at her surrounding. She just feel lonely and need some company, but Rowoon make it worse.

"Hyejin, i want you to play as a shooter for our netball team." Rowoon said, made the girl looked at him with uninterested face.

"I don't want, find someone else." She said, looking away. Rowoon sighed, "Hyejin please..we didn't have enough player.."

"And do you think i care? If you desperate to find another player..why not you are the one to fill that position." Hyejin said, walking away.

But before she can do that, Rowoon immediately went towards her and grab her wrist, make the girl turn nearly bump to Rowoon's chest.

"What are.."

"Are you still mad at me about what happen, just now?"

"Why bother to ask if you know your answer for your question?" She retorted.

Rowoon sighed, "look..I'm sorry about what happen just now..can we forget about that and replace the empty position?" Rowoon asks, pleading at the girl with those puppy eyes.

Hyejin let out a heavy sighed, "Arraseo..i will play as shooter." Hyejin said, made the tall boy smiled.

"Thanks a lot Hyejin! You are my saviour!" Rowoon said, pulling the girl into a hug.

Hyejin snickered, "It just a game, stop being so dramatic about it." Hyejin said, made Rowoon laughed.

"I know, I'm just happy that you are willing to play."

"Ergh, whatever"

~~~~~~~~~

The game is about to start but Hyejin still wore the same annoy face knowing the fact that Kim Rowoon's bitchy girlfriend is here..same team with her.

Hyejin let out a groaned, "Ahh jinjja, why is she here ? Same team with me?!!"

"There's no way that i will back off from the game." Hyejin sighed and start kicking stone.

Just then Hyejin hearing someone shouted for her name, she turn around and saw Hyunjin and the others were holding placard with her name on it, cheering her on.

Her frown face immediately turn into a big smile. "Hyejinnn ahh/ Noona! We will cheering for you! Fightingg!" They shouted made the girl let out small giggle.

"Gomawoo!" Hyejin shouted and waved to them.

Then, the game finally start! Hyejin was standing at her position until Eunjung walk to her bumping her shoulder with those arrogant and bitchy face.

"It was nice to see you in a same team, low class secretary." She said.

Hyejin snickered, "Nice to see you too, fake bitch!" Hyejin said, made Eunjung looked her with those glare.

"Call me fake bitch again, you know how your fate will turn out." Eunjung said, still shooting the girl death glare.

"Try stop me, bitch~" Hyejin said.

Eunjung was about to say something but she was cutted off by the sound of whistle.

"Game start!"

Hyejin's pov

Throughout the games, Eunjung will constantly trying to push me off or shout some insult words to me.

"Bitch!"

"Low class secretary!"

"Do you think you can ignore me?"

I just shooked my head at her childish action.