Chapter 53

Hyejin's pov

My eyes immediately landed at the clock that hanged perfectly on the wall. It's already 3:30 a.m. in the morning.

I try to close my eyes again, but failed. I let out a heavy sighed and turned to my left. There he was, still sleeping soundly.

"Come on, go to sleep pleaseee~" I said, trying to close my eyes again..but failed again.

I then took my phone on the bed side and quickly open it. My eyes widened a little bit when i saw the messages that was sent last night. It was from Rowoon.

"YEAYYYYYYYY" I shouted so loud that accidentally woke up Chan from his sleep.

"Love? What's wrong? Are you okay? Does something happen to you? Why are you shouting?" Chan asked, still processing what happened.

I smiled and showed him the message i got from Rowoon. Chan smiled and kissed my forehead, "Finally someone is seeing her baby huh?" Chan said, pinching my cheeks.

I smiled and hugged him, "I'm so happy!I can't wait to see him again! Can we buy something for Hyunmin before we go see him?" I asked.

Chan nodded, "Of course we can, love. But first, we need to sleep. It's already 4 a.m. You know we have to go work this morning." Chan said, tired.

"I'm sorry that i wake you up.." I said, feeling guilty a little bit.

Chan slowly caressed my hair, "Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. I know you are excited and trust me, i also excited to see him."

I took his hands with me and caressed it, " Thank you for everything, i love you so much.." I said and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you moreee, my little princess"

~Skip time~

"Do you think this outfit looks good on, hyunmin?" Hyejin asked while showing off the outfit to Chan.

"Love, we already buy a lot of shirts for Hyunmin." Chan said, made his wife pout and put back the outfit on the rack. Chan suddenly felt guilty and quickly pulled back his wife to the shop.

"Okay, okay go buy that. But promise me this is the last one." Chan said made Hyejin let out a small giggled.

"Hehehe, thank you love!" Hyejin said and quickly took the outfit and payed the price.

Chan just shooked his head , "If we will have our own child in the future,  i bet she will buy the whole store for him/her."

------

"Aigoo, hyunmin! You already grown so much! Your appa must take care of you very well! Aigooo, so cuteeeee!" Hyejin cooed while playing with Hyunmin. Chan on the other side was recording Hyejin and Hyunmin with his phone.

Hyejin then turned to look at Chan, "What are you doing, babe?" Chan smiled, "recording you guys.." Chan said casually. "Why?"

"For memories. Who knows maybe it will be our last time to see him.." Chan said. Hyejin pouted, "Don't say like that , i wan to see him grown up into a handsome and respectful man." Hyejin said. Chan smiled, "You will, Hyejin. You will."

Hyejin then took Hyunmin and pulled Chan to sit beside him, "Let's take a picture together!" Hyejin said, earning a small nodded from Chan.

After shoot a few pictures, it's time for both of them to go home. Hyunmin finally went to sleep after tired of playing with them.

Chan and Hyejin finally bid Rowoon's parents goodbye. "Thank you Mr and Mrs Kim for letting us see Hyunmin even for a while. Send our regards to Rowoon." Hyejin said and bid both of them goodbye.