Chapter 41

Rowoon immediately winced in pain when the sunlight hit directly to his eyes. His head still hurting because side effect of the alcohol . Is it because the amounts of alcohol that i drank last night?

Rowoon looked beside and realised that Eunjung was nowhere to be seen. Rowoon leaned his head on the head bed and let out a frustrated sighed, "Eunjung must be so upset with me.."

Rowoon quickly get out from his bed and went to downstairs to search for Eunjung. And there she was with her oversized sweatshirt, cooking a meal for their breakfast. He smiled a little bit and hugged her from behind, catching her off guard.

"Did i shocked you?" He asked. Eunjung just hummed for responds. Weird. Rowoon  suddenly feels weird due to her lack of her response. 'She usually will talk a lot but today feels like..hmm kinda ignoring me..? Or is it just my feelings?'

"Are you feeling okay? You look gloomy today.." Rowoon asked, trying breaking the ice between them.

'It's because of you, i feel like this Rowoon..' Eunjung shooked her head, "I'm okay, just a little bit tired..Don't worry about me.." Eunjung said. Rowoon just nodded.

"Okay then. I will go to shower first and we will take breakfast together okay?" Rowoon said, kissing her forehead before left to the bathroom.

Eunjung sighed, "If you know how much you hurt me yesterday..i thought you love me.." Eunjung said, slowly. Her tears start to fall but she immediately wipe it. She doesn't want to be a loser in front of him.

--
The breakfast was really awkward. No one dare to say something. Rowoon looked at his wife that eating silently. 'Her face looks so sad..i wonder what's bothering her?'

"Eunjung.." Rowoon called her, gaining the girl attention.

"Are you really okay? Is there something bothering you?" Rowoon asked again. Eunjung didn't bother to answer, she take her plate and bring to the sink.

Rowoon also stand up from his seat and followed Eunjung to kitchen. He grabbed her shoulder making her looked up at him. "What's wrong? Did i do something that make you upset?"

"Am i a toy to you, Rowoon? Am i a toy that you can play with my feelings?" Eunjung asked.

Rowoon looked at her confused, "What are you talking about, Eunjung? I really didn't understand.." Rowoon said.

Eunjung shooked her head and pushed his hand away, "If you remember what you did last night, come and ask me again why i'm behaving like this.." Eunjung said before left, leaving Rowoon dumbfounded.

Rowoon's pov

"If you remember what you did last night, come and ask me again why i'm behaving like this.."

Those words that came out from Eunjung's mouth still playing in my head. "Is she sad because i'm drunk last night?" I ruffled my hair frustratedly when i can't find the answers for my question.

"Does your head still hurting?" Zuho asked suddenly make me shock. "How many times did i need to tell you! Knock before you enter my room!" I said, giving him a death glare.

Zuho rolled his eyes, "I already knock it many times you jerk! But you didn't hear it." Zuho said while sit at the sofa.

I just let out a sighed and continue do my work, ignoring his presence.

"You look so stress. What's up?" Zuho asked, while eyeeing my mess state.

"Did i do something dumb last night? When i'm drunk ?" I asked, eyeeing him.