Chapter 29

Rowoon's pov

"Does anyone know who put the letter on my table?" I asks my staffs while holding a white envelope in my hand. It's resignation letter from Hyejin.

They all shooked their head not knowing who's the sender. My eyes then caught Hyunry that was trying to busy herself doing something.
'She must knew something about this letter..'

"Park Hyunry, i need you to come at my office right now!" I said make the girl flinched a little bit. I walk back into my room and lay my head on the soft chair,suddenly feeling dizzy.  I heard a knock from the door and asks her to come in. There's stand Hyunry, her head hanging low. Didn't bother to make an eye contact with me.

I position myself and look at her with a cold glare, "You must know about who the sender of this letter, right?" I asks, make the girl shaking even more. "I d-didn't k-know anything about the letter, Mr Kim.." Hyunry stutter.

I let out a sighed, at this time..rough method and words will not help in solving the problem.
"Hyunry, please..don't lie to me..i just wanna know who is the sender..you also know how many days i tried to contact with Hyejin but she's never pick up her calls. Please Hyunry, i know you must know where she is right? just tell me. i won't be mad at you. " I said, trying to plead her.

Hyunry let out a sighed, finally giving in, " Her brother, Hyunjin gave me this. He asks me to put on your table without saying anything. And i'm really sorry..i can't tell you where is she now..Hyunjin already warned me to shut my mouth for talking about her in front of you, Mr Kim. I'm really sorry.."Hyunry said with a shaky voices. Her eyes still glued on the floor.

I ruffled my hair, feeling frustrated a little. 'Are you really hate me that much, Hyejin ah?'

"Thank you,Hyunry. You can go now." I said. The girl bowed a little bit before leaving my room. I take the resignation letter and my car keys, headed to her house to see her and want some explanation from her.

-----------------

"Hyejin! Hyejin! Open the door please." I knocked on her door so many times, but still no response. I try to call her again but this time her number is not available anymore.

"Just where are you, Hwang Hyejin?!" I groaned. I was about to go when someone open the door. I turned around and saw her mother was at the door, confused all over her face.

"Rowoon? What are you doing here?" Her mom asks. I went towards her mom and kneel down, make her mom shocked. "Rowoon! What are you--"

"Eomma, please tell me where is Hyejin? I really need to talk to her. Please, eomma~" I pleaded. "Hyejin? She's already fly to australia. She didn't told you?" Her mom asks. I looked at  her mom totally dumbfounded, "She's fly to Australia? For what?" I asks.

Her mom sighed, " I don't know the real reason, Rowoon. She's just said she want to follow Chan to Australia." I let out a shaky breath, "Is her flight already flies off?." I ask, my voice come out shaky.

Her mom nodded, " About one hour ago."  I nodded and left her house without saying goodbye.

I quickly drove the car and hit the steering wheel harshly. Didn't care if my hands start to bleed.

"Hyejin..why do you need to go..i have so many to explain.." The tears that i hold just now start to fall. Feeling frustrated. My life already feel miserable without her. I really need her..

"Hyejin ah, is this really the end for both of us?"

*******************

After 10 hours in the flight, they finally arrive at Chan's hometown, Australia.

"Welcome to my hometown,Hyejin! This is your first time coming here, right?" Chan asks, excitedly looking at Hyejin. Hyejin nodded and smiled, "Yeah, it's my first time here! And it's so beautiful." Hyejin said, squealed a little bit.

Chan laugh at her reaction and smile, " I can't wait to show my hometown to you. You gonna like it so much." Chan said. Hyejin then looked at him with puppy eyes, "Are you gonna bring me to zoo? I wanna see kangaroo and koala!" Hyejin said. Chan smiled and ruffled her hair, "Everything you want, i will bring you. What Hyejin wants, Hyejin gets." Chan said, make Hyejin smile widely.

"Yeay! Thank you Chan!"

"You are welcome, Hyejinnie. Come, our driver already arrive." Chan said, holding Hyejin's hand.

"By the way, does your parents know that i'm coming with you?" Hyejin asks. Chan nodded, " Yes, i already told them beforehand and they are excited to see you. " Chan said, smiling looking at the girl.

"I also can't wait to see your family! I hope we can get along well especially with your sister!" Hyejin chimed. Chan ruffled her hair, "You will, Hyejin."

After a long ride, they finally arrive at Chan's house. Chan woke up from sleep and saw that Hyejin was sleeping on his shoulder. Chan smiled and shooked her slowly, waking her up.

"Hyejin ah, wake up. We already arrive." Chan said, waking up the sleeping girl. Hyejin woke up from a long nap and stretched a little bit before go out from the car, taking her luggage.

Chan chuckled and shooked his head, "Someone is excited to see my parents more than me~" Chan said loudly, earning a big grin from Hyejin.

"Of course!" Hyejin said, stuck her tongue playfully.  Chan then ring his bell house and greeted by his parents with a big smile.

"Welcome home my son!" Mrs Bang said, hugging her first son. Mr Bang then come and gives Chan a big hug. "Long time no see, Chan." Mr Bang said, earning a big smile from Chan. Hyejin on the other side was hiding behind Chan, suddenly feeling shy.

Mrs Bang saw Hyejin was hiding behind Chan and let out a small chuckled, "Hyejin ah, Why are you hiding? Don't be shy with us! Chan already told us about you." Mrs Bang said making Hyejin move a little bit from Chan. Chan laughed, " Eh you are excited just now but now you are shy?" Chan said, teasing Hyejin that already red.

Hyejin pinched Chan's waist make Chan winced in pain. "What was that for?" Chan asks, trying to hold the pain that Hyejin gives just now. "That's for teasing me!" Hyejin said.

Mr and Mrs Bang just laughed at them. "Aigoo, this two lovebirds. Please come inside, you guys must be so tired in the long flight. Go rest first, i will prepare you guys dinner." Mrs Bang said, earning a nod from both of them.

They went inside the house and Hyejin was so shocked to see his house decorations. "Your house is so beautiful and nice. I really love it." Hyejin said, admiring the house design and furniture. Chan smiled, "It's eomma idea, she's really like to deco her house when she has her free time."

Hyejin smiled, " I wish one day i can have my own house and will decorate like what i want." Hyejin said. "You will get it one day. Work hard if you want to achieve what you want." Chan said make Hyejin playfully rolled her eyes.

"Arasseo, Mr Ceo Bang Chan~" Hyejin said teasing him and run to her room, saving her life from being attack by wolf chan😆.

"Yah! Don't call me that!" Chan shouted, started to chase the girl.

"I will call you that name from now on and no one can stop me including you, Mr Ceo Bang Chan!" Hyejin said, stuck her tongue at Chan.

"Oh yeah? We will see about that! You better save your life before i caught you!" Chan said,earning a big laugh from Hyejin.

The house is full of laughter thanks to Hyejin and Chan😂. Mr and Mrs Bang just shooked their head looking at them chasing each other around the house.

"Aigoo, this two.."

****************

Hi hellooooo! Finally an update for you guys! I'm sorry for the late update and the crappy chapter😅 butttttttttt i really hope you guys like it! thank you again for waiting this chapter💋i will try my best to update okieee🥺 okay, that's all from me. I gotta go nowww!! Goodnight everyone❤️

love, nisa😘