Chapter 17

After the incident that happen, everything becomes awkward. Hyejin was looking away while drying her shirt while Rowoon just silently drive trying to make a proper conversation with her.

"Hyejin/Rowoon.." They called each other name at the same time.

Hyejin gesture Rowoon to say it first, but Rowoon just shooked his head. Motion Hyejin to say it first.

"Hmm about just now, I'm sorry i push you too hard. Is your back..okay?" Hyejin asks, guilty fill over her body.

"Ahhh, about that..gwaenchana~ my back is okay. Don't worry.." He said, still focus on his driving.

"And what about you? What you want to talk just now?" Hyejin asks but Rowoon just shooked his head,

"Forget it, i already forget what to say." Rowoon said. Hyejin just nodded.

And then they start to quite again, both of them were too focus on doing their own thing.

At office,

"Hyejin, don't forget to give a tour to our new worker, okay?" Rowoon said.

Hyejin nodded, "She's already at her office, right?" Hyejin asks and Rowoon just nodded.

"Yes, i already ask Youngbin to show her office and one more thing.."

Hyejin looked at him and raise her eyebrows, gesture him to continue his words.

"Don't forget to do our minute meeting for this evening, okay?"

Hyejin nodded again, " Alright sunnim~ I will do my work now." Hyejin said make Rowoon chuckle.

Hyejin's pov

I quickly do our minute meeting for this evening and handed it to Rowoon to check it. After getting Rowoon's approval, I fasten my pace and head to our new worker office.

She is our new worker.

I gently knocked the door until i hear a soft come in. I slowly open the door and i was greet by a shoulder length brown hair girl with a pretty smile.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbaenim~ I'm Park Hyunry, in charge of media and advertising." She greeted.

I smiled and greeted her back, "Annyeong, I'm Hwang Hyejin. Just call me Hyejin and don't be so formal to me. We are in the same age right?" I said earning a small nod from her.

"So, can we start our short tour now?" I asks and she nodded. I headed out from her office first and followed by her.

We finally arrive at the last office, Inseong office.

I softly knock the door until i hear a small 'come in'. I open the door amd was greeted by a hyper Inseong. I can only facepalm looking at his behavior.

I sighed, "For once...Kim Inseong..can you please take care of your image? We have a new worker here. Behave!" I said.

Hyunry then tugged my shirt make me looked at her, "Gwaenchana, I'm already used with his behavior anyways~" Hyunry said. Inseong that in front of me just give me a smug look.

"You know him?" I ask and Hyunry nodded.
"Yes..he's actually my cousin but from my mom side. He's the one that recommend me to work here." Hyunry said made me nodded.

"Glad that you know each other. I was afraid you will asking about his weird behavior. Even Rowoon can't handle him. Too hyper active." I said.

Inseong shoot me a so called death glare, "Yah, Hwang Hyejin! Stop talking nonsense. And you, Hyunry..don't listen her..She's talking nonsense. Believe your oppa, instead." Inseong said made me snicker.