Chapter 10

Rowoon was pacing back and forth, still regretting for doing Hyejin like that. He doesn't have that intention to made the girl mad but....he finally thinks that his joke kinda went too far.

He let out a heavy sighed and ruffled his hair furiously,still thinking how to apologise to her. Just then, Youngbin entered the room with worry all over his face.

"Rowoon, what are you doing to Hyerin? I saw her left the office. You must doing something bad to her, right? " He asks the boy that standing in front of him. Eventhough Rowoon is CEO in this company, but still Youngbin can't accept what he doing to the other worker. He hates it when Rowoon uses his power to bully his workers.

"I know i messed up this time, don't lecture me." He said, still pacing back and forth.

Youngbin let out a sighed and crossed his arms, "You like her, don't you? That's why you do that, right? By bullying her?" Youngbin asks made Rowoon looks at the older boy shocked.

"Hmm..hmm..how do you know?" He asks, stuttering. He mentally cursed himself for stuttering in front of Youngbin. Youngbin laughed, "You can't even lie to me, Rowoon..The way you stutter make me strongly believe that you have a crush on her." Youngbin said.

Rowoon looked at him with sad eyes, " How can i make everything going back to normal, hyung? She's probably hate me now.."

Youngbin shrugged, "You're the cause of the problem, just figure it out yourself." Youngbin said made Rowoon groaned.

"Hyunggggg~ please help meeeeee.." He said,whining to Youngbin.

"Try call her." Rowoon shooked his head, "Already, but she didnt pick up my calls..her phone was off."

"Do you know her house?" Youngbin asks. Rowoon raised his eyebrows confused, "Do you want me to go her house instead and apologise? " He asks, Youngbin nodded.

"Why? Do you afraid it will ruined your reputation as ceo?" Youngbin asks, Rowoon shooked his head. "Not like that, don't you think it's weird to do that? It's so obvious that i like her, hyung~" He said, still whining.

Youngbin sighed, "Then do what you like, I don't know how to help you anymore. Just don't regret when Hyejin left the company." Youngbin patted his shoulder and left his office, leaving the devastated boy alone.

"Ahh, eottoke?! Should i agree with youngbin hyung decision?"

Hyejin's pov

"Eomma, I'm home!" I shouted and take of the heels. I went to kitchen and open the fridge, take some chocolate and apple juice with me to bring upstairs. Eomma come from the garden and looked at me upside down, "You're coming home so early, today." Eomma said.

I sighed and looked at her, "I quit the job." I said. I can feel eomma jaw dropped and start to run away. I know eomma will mad at me when she hears this news but do i have choice ?

I close the room door and locked it, don't want anyone to come in my room. I take out my laptop and start watching my drama. After 3 episodes, i start to feel my eyes heavy and immediately went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hwang Hyejin! Open your door and come down! Your friend is here want to see you." Eomma shouted, banging the wooden door loudly. She rubbed her tired eyes and groan, "Friend? But i don't have any friends here."

Hyejin wake up from the bed strech a little bit. Without washing her sleepy face, she quickly went downstairs and greet by the tall man that she know and she hate so much.

"Kim Rowoon.."

Rowoon turned around and smiled a little bit. "Annyeong, Hwang Hyejin." He greeted. she just rolled her eyes and looked away, still piss off for what he do this morning.