Chapter 37

( Skip to the end of the month)

Rowoon's pov

I sighed again for the numerous time. "Am i doing a right thing? But i already promise her..is it too late to back out now?" I mumble under my breath while facing back and forth.

"Ah, rowoon! Stop it..don't broke your promise.. you can do it...right?" I ruffled my hair in frustration and leaned towards the chair that they provided in changing room.

I take out my phone amd without i realise, my hands open the gallery app and show us our picture. Mine and Hyejin pictures when we are at the restaurant.

"How i miss this moment so much.." I sighed and put away my phone. Suddenly, Youngbin barged in the room and smiled at me.

"Rowoon! I got Chan's phone number!" Youngbin exclaimed. I just let out a sighed, " I thought you got Hyejin's phone number." I said, lazily.

"But at least i tried. They said if you want to contact Hyejin, just call him. She's with him." Youngbin said.

I sighed, "One last call won't hurt, right?" I said and Youngbin nodded.

I take the phone number on Youngbin's hand and call him. Youngbin proceed to left, giving me some privacy.

After a few rings, he finally pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Chan, it's me Rowoon..can i talk to Hyejin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin just stared blankly at the invitation card that they gave this morning. She sighed and just doing her work back, ignoring the wild thoughts that start suffocating her again.

"Do you want to..go?" Chan asked but Hyejin just stay silent, focused doing her work. Chan fake a smiled and take it as a no for an answer for his questions.

Just then, Chan's phone start to ring. His eyebrows furrowed a little bit, confused. A little bit confused when he saw an unknown number appear on his screen. He then slide the green button and put it on his ears.

"Hello.." Chan greeted.

"Chan..It's me,Rowoon. Can i talk to Hyejin?"

Chan's pov

My breath hitched a little bit when i heard his voices. It's been a long time since i left Korea.

"I'm sorry..but Hyejin is working right now.." I said, make Hyejin looked up upon hearing her names coming out from my mouth.

"Chan, please..it won't take much time..i just want to talk to her for the last time..i promise after this i won't disturb her again.." Rowoon pleaded.

I let out a heavy sighed, "Just 5 minutes.." I said before giving Hyejin my phone. Hyejin raised her eyebrows confused, "Who is it?" Hyejin asked.

"Just talk to him." I said, before leaving to my office room.

Hyejin's pov

"Hello?" I greeted the caller.

"Hyejin..it's been a long time.." The caller said.. my breath hitched when i heard his voice. It was Rowoon..

"Oh.." That's the only thing that come out from my mouth.

"How have you been? I miss you so much.." He said again.

I sighed and try to gather my strength, " Rowoon, what do you want actually from me? Don't you remember that we are already done? You are getting marry today..please..forget about me..is it too much to ask? you will live a happy life soon.." I said, try to control my voice from being too shaky.