Forgiveness! pfft...

"Steve, pick up the phone. " Tony passed the phone to him. " Why me!? " Steve asked, nervous. " Because you are the perfect man. Idol of righteousness, yada, yada, yada... Now pick it up. "

" No! " Steve proceeded to pass it to Natasha but dropped the idea when he received ' don't you dare ' look from her. " Thor, you take it. " He pleaded. " I'm going to relieve myself, my friend. My apologies. " Thor shrugged.

"What will I do with your apologies? " He yelled. The phone stopped ringing. "Thank God! " He sighed happily but to his dismay, it started to ring again. "Bruce take- where is he? " He turned around, searching for Bruce but he has escaped.

"Well , you are good at pleasing people, Tony. You do it. " Steve declared, placing the phone on Stark's palm. " What could go wrong? " Tony muttered and picked up the call.
"My child, are you alright? Why were you not picking up the call? You were supposed to call me in morning. " Aunt lashed out, worriedly on the other side before Stark could even start.
"Umm.. "
"What happened to your voice, Rose? "

"Ma'am, it's me. Tony Stark. "
"Where is Rose? " She asked.
" She is sleeping. " He lied.
" Sleeping! It's 12 noon for heaven's sake. She never sleeps at this hour. "
" Umm... She is sleeping 'cause... she is s-sick. "
" SICK!! How-Tell me the truth man, or I swear by the name of -" " She fainted actually . "

" FAINTED!! " Tony had to put the device away from his ears due to the loud screech. " I'm coming right now! " She yelled and hung up the phone.

Tony turned to find his team staring at him, for further information. Natasha, Steve, Thor and Bruce, all had their ears perked up. " Oh hii Bruce! What's up? " He greeted  Bruce blankly.

" What happened? What did she say? " Nat asked. " Nothing like that... She said she's coming to say us hello. " Tony said casually, walking away to his scotch counter. " Shit! " Nat cursed. "Language." Steve retorted but shut up receiving glares from everyone.

" Sir, Miss Rose is awake. " Jarvis announced, bringing everyone on their feet. They entered the room to find Clint hugging Rose and soothing her by rubbing circles on her back. Clint noticed everyone and motioned them to keep quiet.

" Hey dear! Sssh! It's ok now! Everyone's here. They're worried about you. They wanna talk to you. " He whispered.
"S-spiders? " She asked, scared.
"No dear. No spiders. I told you that. Nothing is here. "

Stark sat at the age of the bed. "Hey kiddo! It's me. " He said patting her back. "Mr. Stark I-I'm sorry. Extremely sorry. I broke your plates. I spoiled your lunch. I'm such a disaster! " She broke down. " I'm not at all strong like you all. I cry. I scream. I'm not suitable for being an Avenger. " She continued to sob. Natasha sighed at the sight of her new sister sobbing like this. Bruce patted her shoulder to comfort her.

" Hey kid! Don't cry like that. It's nothing to be ashamed of. We're not upset or angry. And frankly to say, you're strongest among us. " He said smiling. Rose looked up, sniffing. " How?! "

"None of us were tortured to almost death for 19 long years. You're strong because you kept fighting to be alive. And crying doesn't mean you are weak. It shows that you are soft, caring and sweet. " He continued to rub her back.

" And we all are afraid of something or someone. Take Thor as an example. He's afraid of octopus. " Rose laughed at that.

" Those creatures are strange. They emit paint from their anus. But I'm not afraid! I just hate them. " Thor protested. They laughed.

" But I didn't expect you to be so scared of spiders. Is there any reason, kid? " Tony asked. Rose shivered. " I was 11. They had two spiders mutated. They were big...very big with two large fangs, dripping green liquids. S-so scary." She shuddered. " Whenever I made a mistake they used to unleash them on me. Each bite gave rise to immense pain that didn't subside for at least two days." Her voice quivered as she closed her eyes. Tony clenched his jaws as he glared at Thor once. " 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. " He growled.

" And Aunt Sue is coming. " Steve announced. " WHAT! " Rose exclaimed, shocked. " And she knows you fainted? " Nat said next. "WHAAT!! " Nat nodded and Rose slapped her head in dismay. She tried to change back to her fake form but couldn't. Her illusion was flickering a lot.

"Holy smoke! I can't even change my form. " She whined. " Well, she can't be that bad, right? " Steve guessed. Rose laughed. "Trust me, even I don't know. She's unpredictable." " Before she comes, let me ask you something. Are you feeling good? " Bruce asked to which Rose nodded.

"Will you remove that mask for God's sake? Tony half-yelled. " We couldn't even spray water on your face. How do you manage to wear it all day long? After crying, doesn't the mucus and tears mix-" " Mr. Stark!! " Rose yelled protesting, making everyone laugh. " What? Ok! Sorry! " He surrendered, laughing.

" Umm... I want to talk to you sister. Something important in private. " Thor said, grimly. The others nodded and left. Steve pulled Rose's cat ears. " I'll smack you later for that! " She yelled as he left chuckling.

" Say Brother. "
" Well... Umm.. Whatever happened to you, it's because of Loki. " He muttered, looking down.
Silence.

" Sister, say something. "
" Who else knows about it? " Rose asked.
" You, me, Stark and Loki. But if you want  you can inform others. He needs punishment. "
" I won't say anyone. Trust me brother, it's nothing new to me. " Rose replied, dryly.

" Wait a minute. I'm coming. " Thor got up and left, leaving Rose alone to shed tears again.
It's a miracle that even after enduring so much pain and criticism, her heart is still so soft.

▼△▼△    ▼△▼△      ◆◇◆◇   ◆◇◆◇

Loki was sitting on his bed, the bowl of pudding in his hand. His gaze was locked on the tantalizing pudding but his mind hovered somewhere else.

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴!𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 , 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳!?"  Loki shook his head trying to clear his mind.

This pudding... Rose made it for him.
She has a heart of gold to keep trying to apologize to a monster like him, who didn't even deserve a second chance to live. This type of emotions were shown to him by Frigga and... Thor.

He took a spoonful of the pudding in his mouth and was stunned! It's really good!
He continued to eat till the bowl was empty. He licked the spoon but stopped, feeling ashamed.

" By the name of Norns! I'm so so shameless! I tortured the girl and now I'm sitting here, licking the bowl clean, without even apologizing to her! " He muttered under his breath.

*knock* *knock* " Loki? "
"Come in Thor. "
Thor came in and grinned at Loki. " You liked the pudding? "
"Why do you ask? " Loki glared at him.
" I see it's licked clean. You did that whenever mother made your favorite dish. "

Loki smiled a little but dropped it quickly. " Why are you here? "
"Rose. She's awake. Come. "
Now, Loki was nervous. " I've to apologize, right? " Thor nodded. 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵! He followed Thor to the infirmary room.
" Go and apologize. " Thor said, shoving him in. " You won't come? " Thor shook his head.

Defeated, Loki entered the room to find Rose sitting upright on the bed.

Longest chapter till now... Oof!
Hope you all liked it... Vote and comment for sure, sweethearts 🥰🥰