Seductive Spy my Ass!

"Will you stop doing that please?" Thor pleaded as he stared at Rose who was continuously pacing and mumbling something, her hands locked behind her back.

Rose whipped her head towards Thor and shot him a glare.

"Who told you to look Thunderhead?" She retorted and grabbed his Oreos.

"Hey!" Thor protested but Rose was already stuffing her mouth and ignoring Thor.

"Brother! Do something!" He complained, giving Loki pleading glances who was just plopped on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"You should sit for a while, darling." Loki spoke up.

Rose ignored him, still fuming. "I mean really! A seductive spy! Everyone gets missions to fight and kill and what did I get?" She faced the brothers. "My mission is to seduce a damned baddy businessman and make him spill his secrets! I hate it! Ugh!" She stomped her feet on the ground and stuffed the remaining Oreos.

"I really don't see the sense of seducing that peasant. We can just beat the crap out of him and force him to spit out the information."

"I agree with brother." Thor said, nodding his head.

"I said the same thing but that old man in the room started his lecture." Rose huffed and sat beside Loki. "Violence is not always the best option Rose. You have got your beauty and charm. You should use it for good works." She mimicked Steve and then cursed.

"When are you all leaving then?" Thor asked, hiding his remaining precious Oreos away from Rose.

She checked her phone. "After five hours. Two - thirty in the noon."

"But why is Loki going with you? I thought Natasha is enough."

Loki shot up, sitting. "I am never leaving her alone. And they know it." He snapped at Thor.

"Don't snap at Thor like that, Lemon." Rose chided him.

Loki scratched his head with a yawn. "Whatever... But I don't know what-" he was interrupted by Natasha who barged into the room.

"Hey guys!" She waved at them and locked her focus on Rose. "Sis, come with me."

"Why?" The question came from both Rose and Loki.

"You need to know about the mission and practise walking wearing heels." Natasha's reply made Rose's eyes pop out.

"What? Are you serious? Heels!?"

Nat nodded. "Yup. Now come fast." She grabbed her hand and before dragging her out, she turned to face Loki. "Fury and Steve has some information for you. Meet them in the meeting room." And with that, she left with a whining Rose.

The brothers looked at each other.

"I don't have a good feeling about it." Thor mumbled, offering an Oreo to Loki who took it quickly.

"Me too. But it's good to go out with my sweetheart. Away from you all." He said and started licking the cream.

▼△▼△▼ △▼△▼△ ▼△▼△▼

"So this is your costume. I mean your superhero costume." Natasha said, clicking some numbers on a pad and the door slid down to reveal Rose's outfit. Her jaw hit the marbled floor. She gawked at it.

"You liked it?" Tony asked, nudging her shoulder.

Rose quickly nodded. "It's awesome! Cool! Soo badass type! OMG!" She squealed excitedly and hugged Tony and Natasha. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" She jumped up and down making them laugh.