I am Fine...

2 months later...

Rose P. O. V

Everything is going on well. I am doing well in my job. Customers love my foods very much and Aunt Sue promoted me from a simple cook to chef... I even started painting and selling. In short, I am prosperous and very busy now.

In my free times I visit Aunt Sue. She loves me like her own daughter. While she braids my hair and tells me about the Avengers, I eat her special pudding and stroke the tabby kitten Pom...

I am obsessed with the Avengers but not like other teenagers or young girls who go fangirling about them... I love their courage and heroism. My idol is Miss Black Widow... I want to become like her . Strong and Brave...

Unlike her, I am a big coward and so weak that I can't even face my true self...I first decided that I would join the team but took a step back... I am happy to lead a normal life.

Still now I wake up screaming from nightmares. I am tired.. Too tired to fight. To lie. I feel so bad for lying to Aunt about myself. I don't know what will happen when she comes to know about my powers and past.

I love her a lot... Last week when she broke her wrist, I had to heal her when she was sleeping... I was so scared after using my powers that I couldn't sleep properly... What if they sense my powers and come for me again... They will not only take me but also hurt Aunt or may be worse...

I don't know why am I alive till now.. There must be something stored for me in future... Whatever it is but I wish to kick the moron's ass who attacked New York before my death... His name is I think... Lo.. Loki! Loki of Assgard...
He killed my Aunt's best friend...

God never fulfills my wishes. But I can't blame Him. I deserve nothing but still there lies a small speck of wish in my heart that someday.... maybe someday I'll finally be at peace and live a normal life like anyone else.

God knows what He is planning next for me...