Confessions

"Whatever it is sis...but I don't think you did a right thing." Lucy said, sipping her tea.

Being alone in the Tower was something Rose never liked. She felt kind of insecure and yes, bored too. On top of that, her mind continuously found it's way to Loki. She couldn't ignore the restlessness surging inside her and that made her scared.

Restlessness was never a good sign for her. Never.

So to put away her mind away from Loki, she decided to get some fresh air. She wore her shoes and mask, braided her hair into a bun and left to meet Lucy. She was really glad to find Aunt there too.

After she blurtered out everything about her and Loki's fight and the bickering of today's morning, both Aunt and Lucy were clearly upset with her.

"Oh c'mon! Does that mean you support him more than me now? What about the way he had hurt me?" Rose asked, frowning.

Aunt shook her head. "Don't take it the other way child. We never said that what he did was correct but what if he was forced to do it? You should have heard his reasons dear. Maybe he is really guilty about it."

Rose kept quiet, repeating the words aunt has just said. She should have listened to him. She should have heard his reasons. But... isn't he the God of lies and tricks? What should she do?

"And on top of that, you wished him ill luck, Belle. How can you say 'I don't care' to him, while you hugged everyone and wished them luck? It was cold. Too cold response to come from you." Lucy spoke, sighing.

"God!" Rose groaned. "I came here to lighten up my mood but I think it was a bad idea..." She dropped her head in her hands.

"Rose!" Aunt exclaimed, hurt. "Don't behave like a rude child which you are not. I want you to listen to him and apologize when you meet Lemon." Aunt scolded her. Rose rolled her eyes at the nickname for Loki.

Ha! Lemon.

"I won't say sorry! It's his-" Rose was interrupted by her ringing phone.
Tony was calling her.

"Answer the call and then I'll talk to you, young woman." Aunt said in a strict voice that made her gulp. 

Right. I'm screwed now...

"Hello Mr. Stark-"
"Kid get back to the Tower immediately. A group of medical team is on it's way. They will reach within ten minutes. You guide them to the OT. Make sure that-"

"Woah woah wait Mr. Stark! Who's injured? What happened?" Rose asked alerted, pressing the phone tightly to her ear.

"I never thought he could be so stupid and reckless kid... I feel like- Hey! Lay down! Keep him down Nat! Don't let him move! Dammit!" Tony yelled at someone at the other end of the call.

Rose was growing impatient with each passing seconds.
"Mr. Stark who's -"

"Bye kid! Get to the Tower. We're coming." And with that, the call ended.

"What the hell?" Rose yelled, fraustrated.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?" Aunt asked as they stood up.

"Someone has got injured. I've to return to the Tower. A medical team is arriving." Rose answered, hurriedly wearing her shoes. She was about to rush out when Lucy catched her wrist.

"Rose... who-who is hurt?" Rose slowed down seeing the raw worry in Lucy's wide eyes. She was afraid about Steve.

"I don't know dear. I'll let you know. Don't worry... Nothing will happen to anyone. Anyone. Ok?"