Little Rose

"Wait...wait Loki." Rose signed him to stop speaking. "You mean K-74 is me but not me."

Loki nodded. "Yes! Exactly!"

Rose rolled her eyes. "Just repeat this sentence in your mind again and again and then think, is it not a bit stupid?"

Thor spoke up. "Sister it's true! You and K-74 are different!"

Rose had enough. She wanted to sleep. Her whole body was aching and here they are, talking stupid.

"Stop this bullshit, please." She snapped. "My whole life I've been termed as K-74 by Hydra. It was my name! It-it is my name. I'm an experimented subjected and K-74 is my code name."

"I know it's your name!" Loki exclaimed.

Rose grunted. "Then what is it you're talking about? Then why the hell is Rose and K-74 different? Utter bullshit!!"

Thor was about to say something but Loki cut him off. "Wait...let me tell her." He said before clearing his throat.

"Listen Pudding..." He started. "Bruce is Hulk and Hulk is Bruce, right?"

Rose nodded.

"But are they same? I mean, aren't they completely different from each other?"

Rose nodded, a bit hesitantly now.

"So, Hulk is Bruce's alter ego. Got it?" He asked. Rose nodded and then scowled. "From where it is coming so suddenly, boys? What do I have to do with Bruce and Hulk? I mean seriously, guys? I just-"

"No stop. Listen to me." Loki interrupted her, pinching her lips shut. "It's important. Right Thor?"

"Yes Loki. It is." Thor replied. Rose rolled her eyes. These boys are going to fry her brain today.

Alright...just listen to their stupid bluffs and keep nodding. The sooner they finish the quicker I can sleep.

"Very well. I'm all ears. Go on."

"Good." Loki smiled. "Now what I'm trying to say is that just like Bruce, K-74 is your alter ego." He said proudly.

Rose raised her brows, pretending to be surprised.

Oh wow! I have an alter ego!

Fan-fucking-tastic!

"Won't you ask how?" Thor prompted. Rose forced a smile. "How?"

"Remember the man of Hydra whom SHIELD had caught for interrogation?" Thor asked. Rose immediately nodded. "Yes I do."

How can I forget the masterminds behind my troubled and shaken life?

"Remember what he said about you?" Loki asked now, his face covered with unsaid excitement.

Rose shook her head. "No... it's hazy. All hazy." She tried recalling but failed.

The brothers let out a disappointed sigh. "Okay, let me help you then." Loki murmured and took her hand in his. He forced his powers in her mind, breaking the barriers and resurfacing the memories of that day's.

"She got supporters!! You all are fools. You have no idea what a danger K-74 is. She is the living Annabelle. A she-devil. Rose is a packet of bad lucks but still... she's irresistible like drugs."

Loki stopped the flow of the power and Rose blinked slowly.

"I remember now... That motherfucker." She cursed and the boys winced.

"Stop saying bad words!" Thor scolded her. Rose sighed. "Sorry... So what is it?"

"The man was referring to you with your two names. Rose and K-74, right?" Loki asked.