Meeting the Avengers!

They landed on the terrace of the Tower. Both Fury and Natasha fought to keep balance but Natasha failed miserably. Her bullet wound was bleeding. Rose kneeled beside her. "Ma'am I can heal you. But it will pain a little."

"Do it fast, please" Natasha whispered, grinding her teeth in pain. Rose placed one of her purple glowing hand on her wound. Natasha shrieked in pain as the bullet was forced out of the wound. Without wasting time, she placed her now white glowing hand on the wound and within minutes it was completely healed leaving no trace.

Before she could heal her other wounds someone barged in and tackled her down. She was held at the point of arrow.

"Oi! What the... Mr. Hawkeye!! " Rose squealed in delight. Before he can do anything Natasha yelled, "Barton. Get up. She is not a bad guy." Clint looked up at Natasha and Fury, "Then why is blood spilt here?"

"Umm sir... " Rose started, "you are heavy. My butt is paining. We can stand and talk. If you wish. " Rose added it quickly. Clint got up and helped her to stand.

"Ouch, my ass!" Rose whimpered rubbing her butts.

"Where are the others?" Fury asked Clint. "They are down, ready to attack. " Clint answered, still staring at the girl suspiciously. "Let's go there. " Natasha said. "But what about the blood and Fury's purple head?" Clint asked again.

"Don't whine. Let us meet others. You will get to know everything. "

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Natasha took the group aside and said something. Then she asked Rose to come forward and meet them. Captain came to greet first. "Miss. We thank you for your help. We will always be grateful to you." Captain shook hands with her, "Let me introduce. I am Cap-.."

"I know you. You are Mr.Captain America or Steve Rogers." Rose cut him off. Steve smiled brightly. "And you are Mr. Iron Man aka Tony Stark. I love your suits!" Tony smirked and shook her hands. "Do you know Jarvis?" He asked her. "No." She said. "He is my AI. Jarvis say hello."

"Hello Miss Rose" came a sound from the ceiling. "Wow! Hello Jarvis. " She waved at the ceiling, a bit startled.

"You are Mr. Bruce Banner and your BFF is Mr. Hulk, right? " Bruce smiled happily and nodded. "And we had a proper introduction above. " She said smiling to Clint who chuckled "Sorry kid, nice to meet you too." and patted her head.

"And you are Mr. Thor of Assgard, right?" she asked Thor. Everyone except Thor and Rose laughed. While Rose looked confused, Thor looked amused. "Lady in black, it's Asgard , not Assgard" "Oops, sorry." Rose bowed quickly.

Thor chuckled and kissed her knuckles. "It's nice to meet you, Lady..? " "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Rosabelle." She shuttered, flushed because of the kiss. Then she turned to Fury. "And you are sir?"

"I am Nick Fury. Director of Shield." They shook hands. "Nice to meet you Mr. Furry. " Rose beamed. Again everyone laughed and Rose looked confused while Fury looked offended. "It's Fury." He said.

Shit!

"Oh! Sorry sir!"