Someone New...

Rose POV

"Bruce! " I called him before he could enter his lab. He turned to face me and smiled. "Yes?"

"Ummm... Can you... Can I take some bandages and ointment, please. " I asked, shyly. He frowned. "Yes of course. Is this because of that training...? " He trailed off when I nodded in affirmative. Did all of them need to know about this?

"Do you need me to dress your wounds?" He asked as we entered into his lab. It was full of interesting things. "N-no no, I will do it myself. You just give me something that can help healing quickly." I said. He nodded and rummaged through his drawers.

"Got it!" He took out a roll of bandages and a cream tube and handed me in a small bag. "Apply it after bathing. If the wound is not so bad then no need to apply more than once. " He instructed, fiddling with his glasses. I nodded and thanked him. "Rose! " He called me when I stepped out. "Yes? " I asked. "It will burn a little. I gave you that because you wanted fast healing." He said worriedly. "No problem with that, Bruce. Thank you again. Byee! " I bid him smiling which he returned by waving back.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I entered my room and turned to my true form. I quickly started to unzip my costume. I undressed till I was in my undergarments. I checked my knuckles.

They aren't bad.
They are worse.

I can't even clench them. The skin has become blue-black , with slight scratches and broken skin. I quickly entered the bathroom and dipped my hand in cold water. A hiss escaped my lips as the water stinged a lot.

I needed an urgent bath to calm myself. The memories had hit me badly and my head was throbbing again. I turned on the shower and let the cold water drench my body. No sooner I closed my eyes , the dreaded scenarios flashed, causing me to gasp and open my eyes.

Jesus... Not again please...

I quickly wrapped a bathrobe and stepped out of the bathroom and started to dress my wounds. Well, the cream really burnt. But I kept applying it while blowing airs to cool the burning and started wrapping the bandages. It was really tough for me to do the dressing without any help. But I can't allow others to see me in my true form.

Everyday I dream of living a normal life like other girls. I dream of partying and shopping dresses and travel in my true form. But Rosabelle can be anything but normal...

__________________________

After refreshing and all, I decided to call Aunt. I hoped Lucy would be there with her... And guess what, she was with Aunt. I kept showed them my room and kept talking about everything and everyone (except the training session episode. I don't want her to freak out).

After talking for about 1 hour, I hanged up the phone. Now, what to do next?
I laid on my bed pondering over the question when I noticed the walls and theme colours of my room. Pink and White! My goodness! Why didn't I noticed it before.

I hated these bright colors, especially pink and white. These colours depict innocence, purity, blah blah blah. And I am far away from those. Those pink and white walls seems to mock me. The longer I stared, the more they got on my nerves. I have to do something about it...

After wasting some time in thinking nonsense, I decided to explore the full tower. It has been just one day , I am in Avengers Tower and if I am going to stay here for the rest of my life then I must explore every nooks and corners of the tower.

"Jarvis, what's the time?" I asked. "4 pm , miss. " Jarvis replied. "Thank you. And please drop the formalities. It's Rose. No Miss. Ok?"
" Yes mi-Rose. " Jarvis replied back.

"Good. Is everyone down? "
" Mr. Stark, Capscile and Puny Banner have gone to meet Mr. Fur- ball for an important meeting. Natasha and Legolas are present in the living room. " Jarvis informed. I couldn't stop my laugh at the nicknames. Mr. Stark is indeed a genius!

I came down to find Client and Nat playing cards. "Hey buddies! What's up?" I greeted and sat beside them. "Hii Rose!" They greeted me back. "You need something? " Nat asked. I nodded. "Well... I was thinking to explore the tower and I thought if you both would join me. I am getting bored." I said sighing.

"Sure! We were discussing about the same thing a few minutes before." Client said grinning. "Let's do it! " Nat said. "Should we teleport?" I asked, teasing Nat. "NOO! Not again!" She yelled.

________________________

As if the whole city is adjusted in the Tower. It took us nearly 3-4 hours to explore every bit of it!!
Clearly to say , I was dead tired.
After coming back to the living room, I headed to the kitchen and poured 3 cups of coffee for the three of us. When we settled on the couches , Steve, Mr. Stark and Bruce entered the hall. I quickly got up and poured coffee for them too.

"So, what did Fury say? " Clint asked eating his cookie. Steve, Bruce and Mr. Stark glanced at me and then at each others, sharing uncomfortable looks. "What is it? Is everything alright guys? " Nat asked, confused. " Ummm... We will talk about it later Natasha. " Bruce said, adjusting his glasses.

They are hiding something. Is it about me? Is it something about... The thought crossed my mind, making me freeze in fear. " I-is-is it about me? Is it about H-hydra? " I stammered, unshaded tears flashing my fears. Mr. Stark nodded.

"D-do they know I-I am here? A-are they going t-to take me? " I couldn't breathe properly. " Rose! Hey, calm down. Calm down. Take deep breaths. No. They don't know about you. Don't worry. Take deep breaths. " Bruce soothed. "Then what's it about? Tell me! " I spoke up, chocking half the words.

"First, calm down kid. It's just that, it's just that we are now fully sure that Hydra still now exits. Before we knew you, we thought that all Hydra camps are demolished or destroyed. But when we came to met you , we were surprised that you were captivated by Hydra. " He informed worriedly. " Still to be sure , we looked deep into the matter and we found out that the attack on Fury and Nat were done by Hydra agents. It means that still now Hydra is in it's full process." Steve said. " But why did they attack us that day? " Nat asked. " The reason is still unknown. We are trying to find out. " Bruce replied.

"Hey kid, don't worry. We just didn't want to inform you before because we didn't want you to freak out. We know, it's still a sensitive topic for you. " He said kneeling beside me. " Now, don't worry about it. We will deal with that later.
And replace that frown please. You look like a rotten potato. " He chuckled making me laugh.

"That's like a good child. " Steve teased earning a tongue out in reply from me. " Thank you, grandpa!" I teased back making him blush and everyone laugh.

Then suddenly, there was a loud thunderclap. I nearly fell of the couch in fright. " What was that? " I whispered, coming to my true hidden form.
"Thor... He is back. " Clint announced.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

As soon as Thor stepped out of the elevator, I ran and hugged him. "Brother! You are back!" He hugged me back tightly, laughing. "Hello sister! " I pulled back and stared at his face. He is... nervous! Why? I turned back to face the team and was shocked to find them standing, ready to attack.

Steve has his shield in his hand while Nat reloaded her gun. Clint quickly aimed his arrows at Thor. And Bruce looked a little bit of ... green. "What the hell, guys!? Are you going to attack Thor? " I asked, clearly bewildered. "Move back, kid! " Mr. Stark said firmly, his blaster glove glowing. "But... " " Come to us, Rose! " Steve ordered and I did that. " Why did you bring him here Thor? " Clint asked, anger flashing in his eyes.

"Whom are you talking... " I trailed off when I noticed the threat. I sucked in a sharp breath.

It was him...
The one who attacked New York...
God of Mischief...

Loki.

__________________________

Hurray!! 🥳🥳🥳
At last, my sweet mischief creater is here. Sorry for his late arrival 🙇🏻‍♀️... But still I am happy 🥳
And don't forget to vote dearest readers. And comment tooo... ❤❤❤

Hail Loki... Hail Mischief🖤💚💛