Lucky Chance...

More 2 months later...

"Rose! Rose! Rose! " Lucy called. She grabbed Rose's hand and pulled causing her ice cream to fall down.

"Eeeeek!! LUCY!! Why!?? I hadn't yet started eating it! " Rose whined.

"Oh stop crying pussy.. Aunt is calling you urgently. Very urgently." Lucy dropped her voice to a whisper.

"But why? " Rose asked while she wiped her hands clean with napkin. "I don't know. How will I know?" Lucy shrugged, popping a caramel candy in her mouth. "But she said not to waste time. So come on. Don't make me drag you."

"Ok! Ok! Wait, I am coming. I hate you!" Rose pouted annoyed. "Aww! I love you too!" Lucy grinned. 1

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

"Aunt what is it that you called me so urgently? I didn't even get to eat my ice cream. " Rose whined, glaring at a grinning Lucy.  Mrs. Briggs smiled " Sweet pie, I have even a better treat for you."  She winked. Rose narrowed her eyes.

"What is better than ice cream? "

Aunt laughed and booped her nose. "Meeting the Avengers!! "

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Rose P. O. V

Yippee!! I am sooo excited!.. Today is Miss Widow's birthday! I am getting a chance to meet her and the Avengers in the Avengers Tower.

" Ouch!!" I stopped dancing and glared at Lucy who smacked me at the back of my head.

"Stop jumping silly. You have to cook the foods for her. Don't waste time!" She hissed, grinning wickedly.

Well, although I hate to agree but she is correct. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I know. Now come and help me." "Sure! " She replied cheerfully.

Lucy has become my closest friend. Almost like a sister. She is too loud and rowdy but I still love her.

I decided to gift Miss one of my painting of her. I hope she likes it. I don't know what others like but I am going to buy a big box of Poptarts for Mr. Thor. He loves them.

God!! I am excited!!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

"Lucy, come on, let's go. I don't know what's the need of applying that much makeup. Just apply lipstick and come." Rose yelled.

"SSssh Rose! Just a minute!" Lucy murmured.

"Aw c'mon sis!" Rose fluttered her lashes and stuck out her bottom lip.

"Hey don't look at me like that" Lucy protested. "No no! Don't use your puppy eyes on me! Ughhhh!! " Lucy sighed, irritated and dropped the mascara angrily. "Very well. Let's go"

Rose sighed mockingly "Finally". In return Lucy rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

"Do you think I'll get a selfie with Thor? OMG! I can't stop fangirling Belle! Can you imagine how big he might look from so near!! His muscles-"

"Will you stop for God's sake?" Rose interrupted Lucy and she scowled at her. "I bet you'll drool and die seeing Thor or Captain or-"

"Ugh!" Rose screeched. "I'm sure if you speak one more word, I'll start-"

She couldn't even complete when a loud bang startled the girls. Well not only the girls but the people around them shrieked and started scurrying away.