Live your Life

No one's POV

Loki teleported with Rose to her room and left to bring something for her to eat. Rose entered her room and the first thing that she saw was the full length mirror. It has been ages since she looked at her real form closely. She walked towards it and what she saw made her shriek in fear.

Her hands were covered with blood. So much blood that it dripped down on the floor with a loud splash. She staggered back, horrified but tripped over her own legs and collapsed on the ground, shaking.
Her mouth open but without any sound except for her shaky breaths.

"H-how come I got so much b-blood? " She wiped her hands on her dress aggressively but the blood didn't go away. She closed her eyes tightly. It's not real. It can't be real. She must be dreaming.

Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! She kept stabbing the person, bathing in his blood. She's tainted with blood!
A thousand of voices roared inside her head. Crazy! A Monster! Blood lust!Blood!

"NOoooo!! STOP!!" She clutched her head and pulled at her hair, shaking it to clear her mind. Hot tears trickled down her face.
Blood! Monster! Stab! Stab! Stab!
"Sorry! Sorry! I-I didn't do it!" She sobbed.

∆~•∆~•∆~•∆~•∆~•∆~•∆~•

Loki placed the grilled vegetables and the bowl of cheese mushroom soup on a plate and started towards Rose's chamber. Everyone else was asleep. Natasha had made sure that they all had their dinner. But Loki didn't eat. He didn't felt like eating.

He had noticed how Rose flinched when he touched her. She feels unsafe in this form. But he'll try his best to keep her safe. He won't allow her to wear that black costume again. He will help her to live a happy life.
By the way, he had burnt the costume. Yes of course, after the permission of the team. The costume was slick with blood. It had to go.

Then again it was all his fault. He had promised that he would keep an eye on her. He was so engrossed in stabbing and all that he didn't hear her screaming even though the com. But there's one thing that made him happy. He got to see the true Rose.

He pushed open the door and entered the room to find it empty. "Rose? Pudding?" No answer. He heard some noises coming from the bathroom. He kept the plate on the table and walked near the bathroom door. The tap was on and he could hear some splashes of water. He sat back on the bed waiting for her to come out.

Approximately ten minutes passed.

He was worried now. "Rose? Are you fine there?" He asked, knocking on the door only for the door to open under the force of his knocks.

The door was not locked!?

He hesitantly stepped inside and saw a small figure slumped beside a bucket.
He took a step or two to find Rose who has her hand dipped in the bucket full of water and was scrubbing it, muttering something under her breath. Her long hair messy and almost curtained her small figure and was scattered on the ground beneath her.

"Rose?" He placed a hand on her shoulder and sat beside her. "It's not going away. Why it's not going away?" He heard her mutter again.

Loki furrowed his brows, confused. "Pudding? What's the matter? What are you talking about?" He asked, nudging her. His heart skipped a beat when she turned her head to face him. Her tip of the nose and cheeks were red, eyes slightly bloodshot and puffy, her face pale and filled with terror and confusion.

"Rose, what's- what happened?" He asked, alerted. She doesn't seem fine.

Rose pulled up her brows in frustration "I tried so many times but it's not going away, Loki."