Is it a Goodbye?

"But sir, it's not at all fair!" Steve yelled, protesting only to be sushed down by Fury. "I know that too, Rogers. I support Rose but we have to obey the orders."

SHIELD has been ordered by the office incharge to suspend Rose from some of the missions and if possible, then to get her sanity checked.
They think the way she killed her father was just inhuman and can't be tolerated.

"HOW dare they say she's Crazy?" Nat yelled, furious. "And what about the way she was tortured by her so called asshole of a 'father' and Hydra? Was it HUMANLY?"

"What are they? Matures or a bunch of fucking dick heads?" Tony seethed.
"Listen to me. Dammit! Just hear me once. They are already upset with us for allowing Loki to stay here. This time we should listen to them. I don't think we have any other choices." Fury tried to make them see the sense.

"I don't think they should be upset about the matter of Loki. He has been a great help to us in the mission. He has shown that he can be trusted. He has changed for the good." Bruce said calmly. Well he was the only one who was too calm in the room although he looked a bit green.

Stark turned his gaze towards Rose and his heart clenched. She was silent and still, her eyes closed and face blank, her head leaned on Loki's shoulder. Loki too didn't utter a single word and just sat on the sofa, rubbing the girl's hands. His jaws were clenched tight and was trying his best not to explode.

"No no Fury. You don't understand. It'll hamper her reputation. They can't just stick a tag of insane on her head and damp her down even before she starts building her name. No no. I can't let this shit happen." Tony shook his head.
"Tony, you all need to -"

"Sir Fury."

They all turned their attention to Rose, who stood up, her pretty face void of any emotions. "Do as you are ordered. I'll stick by the rules. And if possible then..." Her voice quivered and broke. "I will have my sanity checked. Excuse me everyone." She quickly teleported to her room and burst into tears.

She felt like a failure. A burden. A crazy, worthless fool. A weak, disgusting life that should be finished off. She clutched the bedsheets tight as she cried and wailed, her face pressed firmly into the pillow to muffle her heartbreaking sobs.

Meanwhile in the living room, everyone was silent, until Fury decided to leave. "And Loki." He pointed to the fuming God. "You still have to behave properly if you are to stay here. That's it." And with that he left.

"Oh God!" Natasha sighed as she gulped down the water. Steve kept pacing the room while Bruce sat down on the couch, eyes closed and taking deep breaths to cool himself. Tony just stared aimlessly at nothing muttered something under his breath. Thor stepped into the room, glum, with Hugnin and Munin on his shoulders. The already thick tension thickening more.

"There's something I've to announce." Thor started.
"Me too." Loki said, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"You first." Thor offered.
"While returning from Aunt's abode, we were followed by two Hydra's spies." Everyone's attention was snapped at him."I managed to kill one but the other escaped."

"It's a thing to worry. He can alert the others about Rose staying with us. But how did they come to know about her? We had killed every one in that mission, right?" Nat asked, worried.
"That means someone had escaped from the ground that day. Holy Christ! Can this day get worse?" Steve sighed, slamming his fist on the table.

"I assume it can." Thor piped in.

"What do you mean?" Loki asked confused and nervous. The Ravens flew and perched in front of him and bowed their heads. Loki nodded and smiled, caressing their heads with his fingers. The Ravens loved the mischevious prince and Loki loved them too.