Dreadful Night...

Rose POV

Wishing everyone good night I left for my room.
"I won't go down Thor. And it's final. I'm not hungry."
I stopped near my door hearing the shouts coming from the opposite room.

Loki.

"Brother, please just-"
"Will you stop calling me that? I'm not your brother." Loki cut Thor off. "Then I'm bringing your food here. Just eat. For mother's sake at least." Thor pleaded.

Oh Lord! This Loki is such a drama queen! Poor Thor! How can someone deny him as a brother?

The door clicked and Thor came out. He saw me and smiled. "How's your hand, little sister?" He asked. "I apologize for not asking before."
"It's ok, Thor. You had a lot of work to do today. And mine are okay. A little bit sore but not like before." I said with a smile and he nodded. "Well then excuse me sister, I need to bring Loki his dinner." I furrowed my brows. "Why won't he come down? " I asked.

"Umm... He is not sociable. He has problems adjusting to new people especially those whom he thinks as his... Enemies. " He said, sadly. It pained me to see him like this. "Well then, it makes sense. " I muttered and he nodded and took my leave.

I entered my room and changed into my true form, undressed the costume and dressed the wounds. The ointments were really working fast. Great!

After refreshing, I sunk into the bed and switched off the lights. No sooner my head hit the pillow, my system was switched off.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Loki POV

Thor came inside with dinner. "Well Loki, you know everyone in this tower, except one. " He said placing the food beside me. "I know that girl. Her name is Rose. Thorn would suit better though." I replied.

" No no... There's someone else. " He said, smiling stupidly.
" Who else now? "
"Man of ceiling. "
" Man of -What! " I looked up at him confused.

"He's talking about me, sir. " Came a voice from nowhere making me jump in fright. "Who's that? Show yourself. " I sneered, conjuring my daggers for attack.

"Brother! You are so innocent... "
"Shut up, Thor... Who's that? " I asked again.

" I'm Jarvis, sir. Mr. Stark's personal AI. If you need to know something, you can ask me. I'm here for your help. " The voice came again.

I looked up. "Are you up there? "
"Well... You can say that, sir. "

I disappeared the daggers and nodded. I turned to look at Thor who had a ' I know everything ' look on his face.

Oaf!

I stared at the food he had brought. Some Midgardian soup and some triangular fluffy like things with something stuffed in it.
I narrowed my eyes. What if they are poisoned?

"It's safe to eat, Loki. You will like it. That's sandwich. " He boomed making me jump a little. Is it necessary to be so loud!? And I just can't trust someone with a manhole like capacity for foods ,who has the ability to digest anything that goes down his throat!

My stomach growled. Traitor. Well, let me trust him for once. I picked up that triangular thing but stopped before taking a bite. Thor was staring at me like an owl.

"What!? Go out Thor! Don't stare while someone eats. Learn some etiquettes. " I snapped. Thor frowned. "Alright Loki. Good night! " He smiled and left.

Typical!

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Rose POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in a different room, which felt similar. I was still laying on my back with a light bulb above my head. I tried to get up but couldn't as I was tied up tightly with something flat, I was laying on. 

"Where am I? Hello! Someone please untie me... " I cried. I turned my head to the right to look at my tied up hands. They were small, as if belonging to a small girl.

Within seconds, my table was surrounded by five-six people wearing white robes and mask.

"Ready for experiment. K-74 is fully conscious. " One of them spoke in a robotic, monotonous voice. All of their faces were blurry.

K-74?!

I started squirming and wriggling to free myself but in vain. "Mr. Stark! Steve! Thor! Natasha! Is anyone here? Please help me!! " I cried, fear gripping my heart and clenching it tight but I stopped screaming when my gaze fall on someone, lurking in the shadows.

A tall figure with green glowing eyes. I stared at him and he stared back. I squinted my eyes to make out who is he when suddenly I was snapped out from my daze when one of the people yanked off my cloth. Leaving me bare and vulnerable.

The other one picked up a sharp scalpel and neared my abdomen. The pointed tip of the cruel scalpel glinted in light as if mocking me. "Please no! No! No!" Not knowing what to do, I let out a scream when suddenly everything changed.

I was standing in the middle of a blue lake. My feet were not touching but floating above the surface. Everywhere there was greenery and peace and calmness. The sky was blue with fluffy white clouds and a rainbow above my head. The lake was like a mirror, reflecting everything.