Out in the world free

No one's POV

Rose stirred as someone tickled her soles. She groaned and withdrew her legs in but again the tickling. Groaning she kicked and then "OWw!"

Rose sat up straight at the yelp to find Stark rubbing his nose.
"Mr. Stark!"

"I should stay a feet away from you, kid. You keep hurting me." Tony chuckled and as soon as he went near her, she pounced on him, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"I'm so so sorry, Mr. Stark! I didn't mean to hurt you, trust me. I'm extremely sorry!" Rose blurted out. Tony patted her back. "I know I know, child. No need of sorries and all. It's all fine." They pulled back from the hug.

"And by the way, thanks for the healing. I hate scars on my beautiful face." He sighed, dramatically making her laugh.

"Kid!" He placed a hand on her face and looked closely. "You have beautiful eyes!" Rose smiled shyly. "Thanks Mr. Stark."
He nodded. "And come down. Breakfast is ready. And wear something else. You can't pass your day in the hospital gown. And that too blood stained."
Rose looked down, ashamed. "Umm...can you ask Nat to lend me some...clothes."

Rose looked up at Tony to find him shocked. "You mean you don't have anything to wear! Kid you're a dumb goldfish! Why didn't you tell me before?" He chided her.

"I-I didn't need any extra clothes except for undergarments. I had my illusionary form." Tony groaned.

"Get refreshed and come down fast. You will accompany Nat for shopping. "
" But-"

"No buts Rosabelle. You will listen to me. Clear?" Tony asked sternly. Rose nodded, defeated as she knew Tony never calls her by her full name until he is serious about it.

"Good. Now brush your teeth and take a bath. You're stinking." He said smiling and kissed her forehead.
" Ok."

▼△▼△▼ △▼△▼△ ▼△▼△▼△

"You mean she was going nuts last night, right?" Natasha asked. Loki looked at Natasha, confused.
"Aargh! I mean she was going crazy?" Loki nodded.

"I told you all. She was possessed by some devil during that stab works." Tony piped in, making stabbing motions with his hands.
"Zip it Stark. I'm going to check on her once. " Natasha said and walked out of the room. "Don't forget the clothes!" Steve yelled.
"Ok!" She yelled back, answering.

Almost twenty minutes passed, when suddenly there were some shouts heard from above. "What are they doing? Is Natasha fighting my sister?" Thor asked looking up.

"I don't know. But she won't fight her, Thor. Don't be a..." Clint trailed off as a bewildered and angry Natasha entered the room dragging a guilty and flushing Rose behind her. They all stood up.

"Natasha! Are you really fighting with her?" Clint asked earning a glare from her.

"Alright ladies. What's the matter? Lipstick fight? " Tony asked, hands on his hips.

"Look what she was trying to do!" Natasha said as she pulled out a sharp knife from her back pocket.

"Rose!?" They all glared at her and she turned away her beet red face, avoiding everyone's gaze. "You tried to commit suicide?" Loki asked, shell shocked. "I didn't expect it from you!" Steve added, horrified.

"No WAIT!" Rose and Nat yelled at the same time. "She didn't try to commit suicide."
"Then?"

"She tried to cut her hair short with the knife!" Natasha replied.

"Wut?" The men blinked slowly and looked at the pair with an unamused look.

"Yeah! I had to pull her down." Nat added, glaring at Rose.
"I'm sorry... But my hair is too long and I used to cut my hair like this before. It's a shortcut method." Her answer earned her some eye-rolling and face-palm.