A Good Disaster...

So he is Alex. 👆🏻Isn't this guy cute? I find him cute! :D
But don't worry, my crush is only two... And you know them. I don't need to repeat their names... :p
Enjoy!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

A week later...

Rose was invited to Lucy's house to meet someone including some good news she has to give Rose.

"Meet Alex Stevens. He's my childhood friend. He's a well known vet." Lucy introduced a boy to Rose. The boy was so cute and tall with glasses on and a bright smile on his face.

"And this is my lovely bestie cum sister cum everything, Rosabelle or Rose." Lucy pointed at Rose.

"Nice to meet you Alex." Rose extended her hand, smiling but Alex grabbed it and pulled her flush against his chest. "Hi babe!" He whispered against her cheeks, a shiver ran down her spine.

Rose looked up at his eyes and groaned to find them glazed. Lucy understood the situation and without wasting a second, she pulled Rose back and smacked the hypnotized boy hard on his face.

"WOAH! OWW! What happened? Why did you slap me?!" Alex yelped rubbing his cheeks, the glaziness disappearing.

"I didn't slap you! I just high-fived!" Lucy yelled back, defending herself.

Rose smacked her arm and turned to him. "It was a fly. Leave it now..." She smiled sweetly.

"Oh, right." Alex nodded slowly, still confused.

They sipped their tea and continued chatting. After discussing about her powers, the topic somehow shifted to family. "Yeah, I have a sister. Alexa. She's a model." Alex informed Rose.

"Why didn't she come?"

Alex shrugged and smiled sadly. "She...umm...we don't get along with each other."

"Oh!" Rose nodded her head as Lucy signed her to drop the topic.

"So, you are an Avenger? And is it true that the...New York guy has joined the Avengers?"

"Yes. Loki has redeemed himself and has joined the Avengers. And as for me..." Rose didn't know what to say. She has fought just one mission and then suspended. Is she really an Avenger? "... I'm a junior Avenger." She completed and smiled tightly.

Lucy raised her brows in confusion. Rose has not said her about the suspension. It's too embarassing.

"And this silly and Captain America...are they really together?" Alex grinned. Lucy coughed, glaring at him while Rose chuckled.

"As surprising it may seem but yes...they are." Alex still looked dumbfounded.

Their attention was caught by a loud purr as Pom entered the room, swaying her tail. She hopped towards Rose and rubbed her body against her legs.

"Awee! Hii Pom." Rose cooed as she picked up the cat and placed her on her lap.

"Rose, remember some good news I was going to tell you?" Lucy asked, winking at Alex.

"Yeah. What was it?"

"Isn't Pom different?" Rose frowned at her question and looked at the still purring cat. "She's heavy and a bit fat around her belly. And her nipples are...darker!...Is she?" Rose looked at the smiling duo expectantly, her heart beating hard with excitement.

"She's pregnant!? PREGNANT!!" Rose squealed. Alex nodded, grinning and Rose hugged the cat lovingly. "Ah baby! I'm so so much happy for you! Congrats new mum!" She scratched in between her ears which made her purr louder.